Ultimate Trust Badges ‑ FREE!

Ultimate Trust Badges ‑ FREE!

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Squirrl

This app is awesome. I was able to set it up in minutes with no problems. It looks great, didn't need to code and I didn't need to contact support as it worked immediately.

I would highly recommend this app.

I have downloaded two others today and after mucking around with them for 20 or more minutes (including having to install code on one!) they still didn't work. As I was on the free plan for those apps, I wasn't able to access support. I didn't need to with this app. Well done and thank you!

ekoko-handmade

Great app, easy to use and to adapt. Lynda helped me our fast with a wanted badge that was not in the list (even the list is huge...)

TNAZ Designs Affiliate

I LOVE THE EASY BY WHICH TO CONFIGURE THE APP. ITS MAKES YOUR WEBSITE LOOK VERY PROFESSIONAL AND TRUSTWORTHY.

A&L STORE

Great App. Very useful and friendly. So I am grateful and thank for this. Keep up the good work. God Bless.

Aesour

I love this app! The design and placement are perfect for my store. It's very easy to install and I believe it will help my site look more secure.

Swan Cartridges & 3D Printers

The service is fantastic. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to see what this app can do for my store :)

srs.bsns

Simple, easy and effective. Thank you guys, great app. You helped me install some extra trust badges, all I need now is more traffic!

POSHNPRINTS

easy to use and awesome colorful badges. and the best of all its FREE!!!!
very nice apps!! thank you!

Lumenstone

Free and Offers a variety of colored badges for free!! The only downside was that i had to manually add in the badges in the theme code.

Sol'Angels Store

Simple and usefull to give some trust to our customers. It's also important to transmit what paymant methods we have. I also request a badge and they put it there!