Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

chickswithfaith

Amazing app and brilliant service! highly recommend. Lynda was there to help set things up immediately!!

March 11, 2020

Thanks for the amazing review ✌️Always happy to help. Lynda.

Graelynn Boutique

Finally! I have found an app that is user friendly and easy to work with - I can now move onto the next task. Thank you Team.

March 11, 2020

Thanks for the lovely review 🤩Highly appreciated! Lynda.

EasyTechGO

Great App, really easy to use and great (and responsive!) support from Lynda. I highly recommend that you add this to your store!

March 8, 2020

Thanks for the great review 👍Lynda.

Providental

Just perfect. Tried some other badges, but the did not work. This one is perfect. Would recommend! n

March 8, 2020

Thank you for the perfect review 🤝Lynda.

Barbara's Shop

What an awesome app it has helped my store 100% thank you so much we are starting to have more customers in our store.

March 7, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review 👌Lynda.

Window Film World

March 6, 2020

Thanks for the lovely review 👌Happy to help. Lynda.

FACE MASK

Great customer service, fast responses and even added the code for me. Will definitely be checking out their other apps.

March 6, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review 🤩Lynda.

pet fetchers shop

The BEST service ever!! Easy to install... one small setup issue but Lynda was there immediately, offered to take care of things, and two minutes later... all is well. Any additional needs for my store, I'm checking conversion bear first. Thank you!!

March 5, 2020

BEST review! thank you so much 🙌Lynda.

ThePetEx

I was having trouble spending an hour getting this app on my store to work and a great team member named Lynda was so kind to help me. :)

March 5, 2020

Thank you 🙏Always happy to help. Lynda.

FEG Cosmetics

Great app :) Customer service very professional, helped in few minutes after I had problems with installing the badge ! Recommend

March 5, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely review 👍Lynda.