Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

myultrapet

I really loved the color detail of the trust badge app and its free. What other apps would otherwise charge money for. Great work guys!

May 4, 2020

Thanks for supporting the app 🤝 we really appreciate it!

elecura.be

I really like how the app helped me and was so easy to work with. WAUW! One of my favorite apps! Thank You

May 4, 2020

Thank you for the amazing review 🤩 cheers!

Belen Computers

EASY THE SEAMLESS - Took me 10 seconds to add the plugin and set up to my liking. This is probably the easiest plugin on Shopify! thank you!

May 4, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review 💫 we highly appreciate it!

Octoaquam

Mostly easy to use interface, save button is in bottom right :) They also have support available if needed - all free!

May 2, 2020

Thanks for the great review 👌👌👌

Flow Yoga Wear

Free and customer support was fantastic. I was a total beginner and Lynda helped me out more than was expected. Thankyou!

May 1, 2020

Thanks for supporting the app 🙌

ROKGALIYA

This app is very helpfull. I can add an custom badges that are not in the list. Easy-installing and of course free! I strongly recommend all of you to use ultimate trust badge from conversion bear. Hope all the best for you.

May 1, 2020

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate it 👍👍👍

koodjo

Parfait, service client au top, il suffit de leur écrire pour avoir une aide immédiate je recommande

May 1, 2020

merci pour la grande revue 🤝 thank you!

Health Tech Plus

Absolutely awesome app! Provided assistance straight away when required.
100% recommend downloading this app!

consolenitrohd

So easy to use and the icon are just perfect, and it's 100% free! Integrations need just a bit of html knowledge. You did a great job, thank you!

May 1, 2020

Thank you for the lovely review 🤝 we appreciate it

CustomSneakersGB

this is what i like to see. app developers realising whats important and what should be free . amazing app hats off to you guys !