Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

BUHARRO

Really easy to use and install! I got it! All checkout badges I needed were included. So, five stars!

April 24, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review 🙌

Goods Of Japan

Superb. It does exactly what i was looking for. I wanted to let me customers know that I don't store credit card details

April 24, 2020

Thank you so much for supporting our team 👍👍👍

CSM Doors

I have used this app to display payment methods which i am very pleased with. Customer services were unbelievably fast and efficient.
Many thanks

April 24, 2020

Thanks for the great review 🤝 highly appreciated!

Sweetnetic

It really helped me! I've looked for this kind of app and this one is the best honestly. Just try it and you'll see

April 22, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review 🤝 we appreciate it!

chicachicpr

Great! Great! Great! Easy setup I love it! All their products are awesome, highly recommended for everyone!

April 22, 2020

Thank you sooooo much for the great review and support 🎉

Zen no Taido

Super facile à installer. On me l'a recommandé. Très simple et efficace. Merci, bravo. C'est top et vraiment très facile!

Morrow Audio

Great product and company! Had trouble getting it to work. The team got it up for me in seconds! Highly recommended!

EZYSHOPPINGSTORE

Nice app , I recommend all sellers to use this app to promote the security and confidence in the customers and also increase sales.

April 21, 2020

Thank you very much for the lovely and kind review 👍 cheers!

Bolcetta

This app is awesome. I love it. It is easy to install and works well in my shop. The aesthetic is clean.

April 18, 2020

Thank you for supporting our app 🤝we really appreciate it! cheers.

Byasport

Application super, design simple et efficace, rendu professionnel, je recommande fortement !!!!!!!!!

April 18, 2020

Merci beaucoup pour la belle critique 👍 thanks!