Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

Beauty Coco

Excellent app and support. I changed themes and the trust badges disappeared so I contacted support, they immediately responded

Multispace Online

Very simple experience, Nice and clean looking trust badges. would definitely recommend increasing conversions.

Virtual Contact

Very nice app!! Gives a trustworthy sense in my products page. I really like it!! As an advice I may suggest to have more fonts available. Thanks!

COXISTENCE SOAPS

This install was a breeze. Help was ultra phenomenal. I had to email them and they got right back with a screenshot of the answer. I was able to easily accomplish the app and get it going on my page! I swear, I'm not a bot. :P 5 gold stars!!

Buzz N Groom

Very user friendly app from the beginning of signing up to installations. I highly recommend giving this app a shot if you haven't done so already! :)
I

TeeShirty McTeeShirts

Superb! Chose the badges I wanted, then you're prompted to copy the code and insert it where you want it. Miraculously I succeeded first time!!! All done in less than 5 minutes!

Daily Grind Fitness Company

The support team is amazing. Had trouble finding the right template file to add the code. They logged in, set it all up and sent me screen shots of where it needed to be. Huge selection of payment logos to choose from.

Happy Hempers

Great customer care from Itai. I have no coding experience so the support team took care of all the setup for me.

Remedy Real

The trust badges are awesome and the customer care is really good too, they fixed my issue quickly, thanks xx

Bee Buy Brasil

Less is more... some apps of trust badges have this colorfull badges that looks weird. Ultimate Trust Badges (UTB) has a clean look that transmites real trust. Simple and effective. Amazing