Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

Stella-Bijou

Great app, does exactly what it says and looks perfect in our store. Thank you very much for this app!!

ABRAHAMS SEED TEES

Download it . The guide gives you 3 simple steps to follow you. No free trials Go for it You will love it.

Dewy Products

Everything is completely free, there are no limited features and the app does exactly as described. I love it.

Mall O'Clock

Great app. Does exactly what it is supposed to do. Pretty straightforward and easy to use. Thanks, guys.

Avocetstores

Superb. Very nice app this was what i was looking for
thanks
Keep it up

Wallro

Great app. Plus a had an issue to install it. But they help me, like really fast in a matter of a few minutes it was solved. And notified me via email. Like it a lot, simple but looks great.

Listogrill

Respect! A free product that does what it says and even my request for 2 badges where implemented super fast, thanks and congrats!

Web Deal Hunter

Simple way to get your payment method trust badges on your product page. I'd have preferred it if you could reorder the badges and if you could create more than one banner for different scenarios but it is free right!

Edit: Customer service got right back to me and showed me the way to reorder the badges - so in the end, all the features I needed and great service as well. Upgraded review to 5 stars.

August 12, 2020

Thanks for the review!

It's easy to reorder the badges - follow these steps:

1. Click "select badges"
2. Deselect all badges
3. Re-select badges in the order you want them to appear.
4. Click "save".

That's it - you're good to go.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do to make your experience a 5 star one. Reach out directly lynda@conversionbear.com - our team is at your service.

Shazanne Pet

Por ahora funciona muy bien. La instale y es rápida de configuración. Recomiendo usarla. Lo único que me parece pueden mejorar es aumentar la cantidad de sellos.

NURDA Market

Nice app. I don't know to program. With this app, I was able to increase my conversion rate. I hope it helps others too))