Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Simple-E-World

Excellent and simple to use ,beside lots badges to chose for.I recommend this app .
Perfect app

October 29, 2019

Thank you so much! Prefect review! cheers, Lynda.

Tether Tug

Love this app! We wanted to add trust badges to our small company website. This developer's app caught our eye. Free, easy to install and navigate. We put payment badges on submit page. Seemed to busy for our particular shopify theme to include on add to cart page. Plus our theme must not allow for us to embed on the product pages because I could never find "add to cart" in product_template.liquid. Highly recommend!

October 8, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review!
I can help you set up the app in your product pages 🙋
I'll just need access to your store.
Go to Settings > Permissions > Add staff member and then send an invite to lynda@conversionbear.com. I'll need Apps & Themes access.

Cheers for more sales,
Lynda.

NewFastStore

This is really great, provide more trust to me costumers, i hope that you can make more app like this

We're on it! 🤓
Thanks for your review!

YahariFashion

I love how simple setting this up is, great experience for sure.
Definetly going to try other apps from the devs.

Sponsors Team Shop

Excellent. super facile à mettre en place. LE top ! Merci Merci. Je recommande vivement et en plus c'est gratuit !

October 7, 2019

Merci beaucoup Sponsors Team Shop!

MANXX STORE

This app is terrific. You will need to make the badges smaller if you are using more than 4 badges . Also remember to save before you check it on your shop page. Thank you

October 29, 2019

Thanks for the great review, appreciate it! Lynda.

Libra Passion Store

Great app!The support is quick and very helpful!Keep doing the good job!I reccomend the application!

October 7, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind review 🥰🥰🥰

Copper Time

Great app, the look on the store is perfect, really professional and easy to install. Couldn't recommend enough

October 29, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review, I really appreciate it! Lynda.

AnotherGilman

Not only it gave confidence to my customers, but even Lynda was great with her quick assistance in making sure the app get to work right away. Thank you, Lynda.

I strongly recommend Ultimate Trust Badges!!!

October 29, 2019

Thank you so much for the awesome review, always at your service 🐻 Lynda.

Why so Jewelry

I appreciate Lynda's help as she give me a prompt response after I request for some help on adding three more my local payments.

Thx so much and I can use it now! Nice app nice service!

October 29, 2019

Happy to add badges upon request 🐻🐻🐻 let me know if you had more in mind. Cheers! Lynda.