Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Barbara's Shop

What an awesome app it has helped my store 100% thank you so much we are starting to have more customers in our store.

March 7, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review 👌Lynda.

Window Film World

March 6, 2020

Thanks for the lovely review 👌Happy to help. Lynda.

FACE MASK

Great customer service, fast responses and even added the code for me. Will definitely be checking out their other apps.

March 6, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review 🤩Lynda.

pet fetchers shop

The BEST service ever!! Easy to install... one small setup issue but Lynda was there immediately, offered to take care of things, and two minutes later... all is well. Any additional needs for my store, I'm checking conversion bear first. Thank you!!

March 5, 2020

BEST review! thank you so much 🙌Lynda.

ThePetEx

I was having trouble spending an hour getting this app on my store to work and a great team member named Lynda was so kind to help me. :)

March 5, 2020

Thank you 🙏Always happy to help. Lynda.

FEG Cosmetics

Great app :) Customer service very professional, helped in few minutes after I had problems with installing the badge ! Recommend

March 5, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely review 👍Lynda.

The Nifty Decor

Just installed this app to my shopify store...its awesome and simple and Lynda in customer service is fantastic. 5 stars all the way. Keep up the good work.

March 5, 2020

Thank you for the lovely review 🧘Lynda.

Marafelo

Muito fácil de configurar e tem um efeito muito bom na página do produto.
Instalado e em uso! Recomendo

March 3, 2020

Muito obrigado! Thank you for the lovely review. Lynda.

Simply Serenity Co.

The app is very easy to use and does exactly what I need it to do. Big fan of this app. Great customer service as well.

March 3, 2020

Thank you for the lovely review ✌️Lynda.

KafFashionDeals

great app , excellent customer service , immediate response,highly recommend +AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA app

March 3, 2020

+AAAAAAA 🎉 thanks for the awesome review. Lynda.