Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

The Salvacion

Definitely better than jpeg or png file trust badges. I would recommend it to anyone, it's like a breeze. It took me less than a minute to set it up once I integrated the app into my Shopify store. Hoping to have a way to control the number of badges per line? cause after the 6th badge, the 7 went straight below. I wanted a cleaner look but that's okay, it's free and very responsive. I didn't even have to do anything like editing my theme's code. Thank you so much for this, it gave the product page of my shop some boost, aesthetically and emotionally. And most importantly, at no cost! (or maybe my store's data) Cheeky.

mountain goat metal

I'm trying this app. So far it looks good. It installs easily and quickly and the default settings display the badges below each product. It's also possible to move the badges to a different location if required. I might try out their upsell app as well.

Elegant Layer Jewels

this is a great app for ecommerce starters specially, it makes the site looks professional, I recommend this everyone .

Milan Kids Boutique

Installing was super easy and fast and it looks good on the website page. Very happy with the experience.

HoopFit™ Weighted Hula Hoop

Love their customer service. They get back to all your questions then and there and the app works perfectly well. Thank you so much! :)

SHDWXWEAR

Incredible app! Customer support helped me immediately to setup the badges on the product page when I needed.

UauTop

I really liked it because it was simple to install and configure in my store. Support is also excellent!

Sandy beach decor

I am not good at this yet but the app is!! Great app, it sets everything up for you. I selected what I wanted and I didn't have to code.

SPARKLESEMPORIUM TOYS AND GIFTS

I had a great experience using this app. Support was provide was provided when most needed. Grateful to Lynda at Conversion Bear for all their help!.

Goldenebuerste

It easy to install, and set up. Aaaand it does what is it is supposed to :) I use the basic payment cards with an animated slide in. It gives my page a good feel. Thanks