Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

YouFitn

Absolutely love this app. It is free yet very very useful. Thank you so much!!! Highly recommended.

Rutland Stores

Great looking badges and very easy to set up.
Took me literally less than a minute to set up and they uploaded to my product pages instantly.

Bubbly Fingers

Top notch app with top notch support! The badges are of really great quality, wide variety, and FREE! Had a problem with desktop view, but Jonathan managed to fix it within minutes! Thank you!

Brown Sugar Crown

The best trust badge app! The badges have colors and look amazing in my store! Plus, the customer service is awesome! I had an issue with the badges appearing in my store and they fixed it quickly with no problem! Highly recommend!!

Nucosmetic

The app is great and gives much flexibility. The support is extremely fast and friendly. Highly recommend!

PetzFav

superb app this is usefull app great

Jentranspire

Super application elle est gratuite s'affiche parfaitement et pour le rendu de mon site c'est juste ce qu'il me fallait

spyrtrip

Me gusto ya que nos permirte poner sellos de confianza para nuestra tienda.
Yo les pongo cuatro estrellas .

Fine Squares

I really like the app. Very simple and effective to use. Customer service also very helpful and fast. They helped me to add the badge.

MOBE-G

Lightweight, clean and FREE. I would Definitely recommend to anyone. Also it's super easy to set it up.