Ultimate Trust Badges ‑ FREE!

Ultimate Trust Badges ‑ FREE!

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

TrakeLean

super fast service .

Happy to help 👌 Lynda.

loverosenbear

amazing thanks
looks great and very professional
also very easy to add into my store!
i will def recommend

February 13, 2020

Thanks for the great review 😇 Lynda.

Me 'n Mommy To Be

Does exactly what is advertises it does. I had an issue with it showing up on my pages, contacted support and within hours they fixed it and it is working great. Also I like that it is full color and replicates the card brands which a lot of other apps didn't appear to offer. Great little app.

February 13, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review 😎 Lynda.

MiniMiles

Perfect. Even got installed and changed a few times untill it was exactly like i wanted it! Super service!

February 12, 2020

Perfect review 😇 Thank you! Lynda.

Barbell Regiment

App works well and they have the best customer support service ever.
I contacted them to help me fix an issue and less than one hour later it was already solved and running perfectly on my website!
Go for it!

February 12, 2020

Thank you for the awesome review 😎 Lynda.

hydraAROMATHERAPY

Conversion Bear is the best bear in the forest. I had some issues setting it up (user related) and Lynda walked me through it literally step by step and was friendly, considerate, fun and understanding. It was a clinic on customer support. Badges look beautiful AND this was the only app i found that had the color options for free so props to them for the exceptional offering here. Above and beyond.

February 11, 2020

Oh wow 😇thank you sooooo much for the amazing review. Lynda.

Hourglass hips

I gave the app a try, it didn't work on my theme but I got help within a minute, and someone installed it for me. definitely recommend

February 11, 2020

Thank you! cheers for more sales 🤞Lynda.

KittyKittyCatCat

Definitely awesome customer service! Helpful and quick. would definitely recommend for anyone needing a trust badge.

February 11, 2020

Thank you for the kind review 🙏Lynda.

SWESENSE

AWESOME. I just install it and it does everything it says it does and for FREE. Keep up the good work guys!

February 10, 2020

AWESOME review! Highly appreciated 🐻 Lynda.

The North Brand

Great app and amazing support I mean amazing everything, Lynda is great , very happy with the app can’t believe it’s free

February 10, 2020

Thank you for the perfect review 💯 Lynda.