Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Delight & Desire

I installed the app and received a welcome email from the team. Had a minor issue with the badge not showing correctly on some of the product pages, but Lynda fixed it for me. Communication was quick and easy. Thank you for this app. Happy!

OskarandNanuk

The support is awesome, Lynda rocks. Thank you so much for the prompt help and enthusiasm..
I absolutely recommend it.

GlassSipper

Lynda and her team went out of their way helping with icons for our website. We recommend them 100%.

LazyPaw

I really like the modern look of these badges, looks more trustful and secure. Would recommend this to others

KINDER NANO

superghjgjhgjhgjhgjhgjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

SupplyDrop PH

Installed this to replace another app. Took minutes to setup. I love how it has features that are available only as a premium feature on other apps. The COD badge is another added bonus. Couldn't ask for more.

Gojira Sdn Bhd

This app is super easy to use and customer service Lynda is very helpful in terms of explaining it. Good job!

Bluesite Glasses

took two seconds to set up perfectly. great app looks really elegant and clean great way to earn my customers trust

Cutey Case

I've tried a few trust badge apps and this is the best for sure. Easy to install and looks great! Cheers

PETHEROES

Helped me a TON! Thank you for making this app free. Everything is perfect! All the logo, placement, and support are the best.