Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Thermoring

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sesoris

Best apps I've ever used. All it does is "Only" adding trust to your customer! Recommended for everyone!

Housecat Heaven

I really just like all of Conversion Bears apps. All of them are really great and work well, while being free!

Flor Fun Shop

Great app! easy to use, I like it. Thank you.Great app! easy to use, I like it. Thank you.Great app! easy to use, I like it. Thank you.Great app! easy to use, I like it. Thank you.

Inkawaii

Nice and simple to use. If you want to give your ecommerce store trust value this is the app to download!

Love Pets Boutique

Thank you for helping! You are a great support! Of the best, I've seen! They helped me to insert the code in theTurbo theme and made a few custom changes.

My Guilty Pleasurez

Authentic trust badge colors with step-by-step instructions on how to step up. Definitely recommend it.

DGLM Online Store

Easy to use, easy to navigate. They reach out to you to see if there's any help you need. They even helped me customize the placement of the badges! Great support, great app!

Braking Bad

Great app with easily the best looking trust badges & flexibility of what to choose and how they look on your store

Monza Wear

Liked this app. Very useful. Easy to install and use in your store. Everything is simple to set up. Working nice. thankyou guys