Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

Nikini swim and skin

I have been having an issue getting the badges where i want (more than likely me being a novice) i emailed and Lynda offered to set it up exactly where i wanted, They are very quick to reply on email too and just understand what you are trying to explain.

SmoothTrue.com

I think this will be a great app for my online business. Looks great on my page. I am sure that I will recommend it to others.

Chronobay

Works amazing and support is very quick. Thanks Itai, your support was very quick and exactly what I needed!

Marshmallow Peach

Flawless install, great customization options, and free??? I thought there would be a catch but there wasn't! Wow! Thank you team :)

Vada Pure

It is a no-brainer, it took me exactly 2 minutes to set this up, and it really helps build credibility and trust with the customers!
Definitely recommended!!

Castle Rock Shaving

This is a great trust app! The app installed quickly with no issues, the settings were intuitive, there is a huge selection of badges, and any changes to the settings saves quickly. The badges are in color and look great on the site. I don't think there is a limit to how many badges you can use - I used the 9 that closely match the list in manage Shopify Payments. Like I said previously this is a great app and you should try it if you are having a hard time deciding on a trust app.

Little Luca's Toys

I love the app and the instant support that comes along with it. I had help within seconds of making a request and they personally fixed an issue within minutes. Super happy I found this app, Thank you!!

JustonemorePLEASE

Love this app works great. Would love to see what this company comes up with. Looking forward tp trying other services.

corgis delights

Trust Badges are Colorful, easy, and simple to install and use, thank you to the team who made this app! :)

fashionbests

Great app give your website the push it needs, good for any business, and very easy to install, love this app. Thanks!