Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Diamond Art Painter

Thank you for the excellent customer service. Anticipating some great results! Good App for sure.highly recommended

Cor Leonis Designs

So far it works perfectly for me, it has a wide variety of payments, I like it and I highly recommend it.

TheBearClothing

What an amazing app! Beforehand I did not know that I needed these badges but it made my website ..... atleast 10x better. Looks great and gives a great benefit to my store. Would recommend for you store or atleast give it a try! Konstantin
TheBearClothing

Itty Bitty Bear

Great looking colored icons that really make the product page pop! But the best part is the blazingly fast response when support is needed. I can honestly recommend their apps to anyone looking to improve their store.

Motioncare

The Team at Ultimate Trust got it working on my site as I was thrown by the coding and because of the bespoke theme my site has it didn't appear.

HomeGalaxyPro™

Great app and really quick support! FREE TOO!! i love this appp its the best. Installed the code for me within 5 mins

Concrete Jungle

The badges look amazing and professional. Support is there. Timely responses. You can use this app in real-time. User-friendly; seems to be their aim here and it shows. Overall, one of the best apps

Miracle Skin Pro

Unfortunately, I had to get rid of the app as I used a page builder for my product page which was only compatible with one paid for trust badge app. But this one was really easy to install and set up. It doesn't look quite as nice as some of the paid ones, but hey, it's free.

AirComfort Pillow

This app allowed me to display the different payment forms we take including PayPal. Really easy to integrate into my Shopify site.

More steps in Paradise

I have been emailing support for a configured placement of the badges and I must say that the help and advice was very efficient with extremely prompt replies. Ultimately, I have been able to get the page looking as I wanted it, all in all the service was excellent.