Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Caught Quest

Great App! Love the flexibility of it. Great stuff guys. I also love the fast update of the app. Looks great

valueforlearning

Already added the app on my site and looks great! Best thing about it is their customer support Itai helped me install it in my website theme. Thank you again and more power!

Whittle a Little

Sooooo stinking easy to install! From start to finish it took me three minutes to install and get it working in my store. couldn't be happier!

Hey Siri I Love Alexa

Yep, I really like it. Working like widget. And free. Thanks a lot:) I recommended this app all who love Shopify

Joyful Essence Co

Excellent customer service. They were extremely helpful in applying the badges to my store. Badges look great! 5 stars!

GoodMindOnly

Simple à installer et efficace parfait pas besoin de savoir codé, juste à suivre ce qu'il a d'écris au top pour moi

weblit

We love Conversion Bear apps. We're currently using most of them because they're just so useful and easy to setup. Great support team too!

northtrendys

I used to help me a lot amazing.....recommended app ..thumbs up for the developer .....thank you ...

sharkbucks

Nice, visually appealing buttons and super easy to setup. My only suggestions for improvement is to make the thumbnails when choosing badges to be a bit larger, as I couldn't read the lettering and picked the wrong ones at first. Also, a way to rearrange the order afterwards without going back and re-picking the order would be nice. Overall a great little app for free! Thanks!

Tsena Gasy

Great app for basic badge needs, easy to install with clear instructions, team is reactive and helpful, definitely recommend