Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

SWHOME

Une application qui permet d'ajouter facilement les badges de confiance très optimiser et simple a utiliser !!!

HealingRelief

I installed this app because I wanted to improve customer trust by displaying the trust badges on my first Shopify store. Did some reading up and hunting for an app and was attracted to the good feedback for this app. I assure you this app definitely deserves 5 star because of the customer support I experienced. I had trouble setting it up with my free theme Debut and immediately used their on site chat to inform them of my issue. Within a few minutes, I received a response from the team and they set up everything for me in a flash. I made a few request for some changes and these were all done very very quickly.
Not only were ALL my queries answered, the team even took time to show me where I could do my own changes in coding (which I am unlikely to touch the codes) and how to make changes to the alignment and selection of the trust badges. No regrets, Highly recommended.

Beacon Market Square

This app is great, very easy Tonie’s and install the trust badges to give some credibility to my store.

StoreFour

Another great app by CB. Easy setup, clear display, no limit on the number of badges, and options to configure to your liking. Thanks!

FlipsideShop.dk

Conversions bear generly is top apps. and help and support i fast fast responded. ltai from conversions bear, did a really fast and great support for me. i highly recommend these apps
best regards CH from DK www.flipsideshop.dk

Capetus

I was looking for a payment app and tried a lot. After finding Ultimate Trust Badges, I quit. Because it suits my needs. Easy to install and I'm not a programmer. Thank you.

dealmoretoday

Installation was fast and easy. I stumbled on this app after I have tried to figure out what to do. Thanks so much. The app is awesome

FusionBattery

I've installed this app. This is very easy to install, setup and use. It looks excellent and it's perfect for any stores. Well done and thanks very much!

Yogamrut Organics

fantastic work! appreciate the effort , keep up ur work , great job was quite help full

Tekitin Technology

The app is extremely easy to use & set up. Considering it is a free app, it is very good value for money. Thanks guys!