Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

MLKD.

Amazing customer service and so easy to use. Not being very tech savvy myself I found this a very user friendly app

The Bento Buzz

Very easy set up. Quick, friendly advice from dev to tweak badge location to our needs. Recommended!

SassyDame Designs,LLC

OMG, Game changer, I love it. I do highly recommend OMG, Game changer, I love it. I do highly recommend

Gerland

This is a great app. So easy to use. I was blown away by service on a free app. I recommend to everyone!

Earthocity

Super easy and efficient platform to create solid trust badges that look natural on your website. Had a minor problem with the code and contacted them, within 10 minutes I was talking to a support member and my problem was solved for free. Great platform and Excellent customer service.

LuxFluff

Good customer service, answered very fast and helped me out a lot. good logical app, super easy to use and navigate

Flying Solo Gear Company

Great service, didn't even have to ask and they helped it show up on my site within minutes. Thanks!!

Unimakers

Fantastic App. Support team is super quick in response and resolved the queries in minutes. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP.

BRIEN'S INTERIORS & DESIGNS

Amazing, simple with the ease of use and navigating through app. You honestly couldn't ask for better. Did I mention it's completely free. You all are awesome! Thank you all seriously. Now just need an app for pop ups then my store is good to go.

BLUE LIGHT GLASSES

simple, efficient and sleek. did exactly what I needed it too and in a very simple way. it looks really nice.