Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

My Tek World

It worked quickly, it is easy to configure, with good color logos and free. I tried several alternatives but this was the one that met my goals.

RfamilyB

Simple, clean looking, and easy to use. I really couldn't really ask for anything more from an app then this.

SUPERINKA

Estoy muy feliz por el trabajo de la app. Son de confianza y muy efectivos. Lo recomiendo, actualmente lo utilizo en mi tienda. 100% seguro

PLATINUM LEATHER EMPORIUM

absolutely GREAT, SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP TO ANYONE, GREAT WORK Ultimate Trust Badges

Asfit

bastante buena incluso no difiera en el tiempo de carga de la pagina y se ve bastante bien no molesta y esta en el lugar perfecto

Demon Slugger

Amazing app, nice style, very easy to use and good quality badges. Definitely I highly recommend this app

Chic Advantage Style Accessories

I'm on the free plan and the app has been nothing but amazing in making my estore look professional. I recommend it 100%. The user support is equally amazing.

thingsfine

It's very easy to use and very helpful. I tried couple of another badges but this is the best one. thanks guys

Awww thank you 🥰

A30 Importados

muito bom, very good.
eu recomendo muto, me ajudou a trazer maior segurança para meus clientes na loja

Obrigado meu amigo 🙏

WilliamandOne bendición

Great app! easy to install and looks wonderful on the website. I recommend this app when setting up you shopify store.

September 12, 2019

Thanks a bunch! I appreciate your kind review