Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

Firepits and Selbat USA

This app looks Great. The icons and setup is seamless and the support is there Ready and Willing to help FAST and EFFICIENT!

EasyShopie4u

best app Ever used for batch awesome app to use easy fast and really good......must have for your dream store...

smart-purchaz

very easy to used so cool !!! LOGO ARE GREAT very professionnal FOR all people owner of e-commerce like me.

Sex Shop Tentação

I used this app to help me increase my conversions and give more trust to customers. I had trouble setting up the app, but contacted support and they responded very quickly (almost immediately) and they set everything up for me! Very happy with the result and the help!

Wicked Hitches

I love this app! The design and placement are perfect for my store. It's very easy to install and I believe it will help my site look more secure.

Gadgets Warenhuis

I really like this app because it provides all the badges I need. Most of the other apps don't have all of the badges I need.

Masturbation or Advanced Sexual Activity Sex Machine Supplier

Thank you again for you're excellent service. Everything works great and is good quality! I would most definitely recommend!!!

Kassty

cool and easy to install and work it fine thanks guys,
i dont have to worry about for logos or code

Maxxnobel

It was a bit searching to fit the badges also in the footer. But now it is all working well! I also requested an PostNL badge, within a few days they had covered it! Good service!

Housses pour tous

J'ai beaucoup aimé cette appli elle rassure efficacement le client au moment de passer à la caisse. Le service client est hyper reactif, il répond dans la seconde ! En plus c'est gratuit! Merci