Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

Unimakers

Fantastic App. Support team is super quick in response and resolved the queries in minutes. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP.

BRIEN'S INTERIORS & DESIGNS

Amazing, simple with the ease of use and navigating through app. You honestly couldn't ask for better. Did I mention it's completely free. You all are awesome! Thank you all seriously. Now just need an app for pop ups then my store is good to go.

BLUE LIGHT GLASSES

simple, efficient and sleek. did exactly what I needed it too and in a very simple way. it looks really nice.

Big Time Reviews

I used this app to start converting more sales. It is super easy to use just install and enable it. Not 2 days after installing this app I starting converting more sales because customers know that they can trust my site! I definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to convert more sales by showing a secure checkout.

Prime Growth Nutrition

Very easy and simple app to use and it's free, so there is nothing holding someone back to try it! Delivers perfectly on what is advertised. It has a lot of varieties and customizations.

Boutique Sweet Birdie

I love this app! It was very easy to set it up! It looks so nice in my product page! I asked something extra and Itai was very kind to help me. Thank you very much!

WearWyse

I really like how easy this app is!! I just had a small issue with my theme, but the customer support was absolutely on point - super fast, super efficient!!

Crystals By Serendipity

It took 2 minutes to add the App and another 2 minutes to get the badges we wanted uploaded to our store. Awesome.

Jung

Life saviour! App works well, customer service is very helpful too when I reach out for some technical solution. Exceeded my expectation from a free app! Thank you Itai!

ApuNanwu

I have been using this app for weeks now. Great app and i recommend it to store owners. Also great customer support