Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

Maxxnobel

It was a bit searching to fit the badges also in the footer. But now it is all working well! I also requested an PostNL badge, within a few days they had covered it! Good service!

Housses pour tous

J'ai beaucoup aimé cette appli elle rassure efficacement le client au moment de passer à la caisse. Le service client est hyper reactif, il répond dans la seconde ! En plus c'est gratuit! Merci

Delighted Health

I used this app to include good looking trust badges for free. It works perfect and the support is really excellent!

My Tek World

It worked quickly, it is easy to configure, with good color logos and free. I tried several alternatives but this was the one that met my goals.

RfamilyB

Simple, clean looking, and easy to use. I really couldn't really ask for anything more from an app then this.

SUPERINKA

Estoy muy feliz por el trabajo de la app. Son de confianza y muy efectivos. Lo recomiendo, actualmente lo utilizo en mi tienda. 100% seguro

PLATINUM LEATHER EMPORIUM

absolutely GREAT, SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP TO ANYONE, GREAT WORK Ultimate Trust Badges

Asfit

bastante buena incluso no difiera en el tiempo de carga de la pagina y se ve bastante bien no molesta y esta en el lugar perfecto

Demon Slugger

Amazing app, nice style, very easy to use and good quality badges. Definitely I highly recommend this app

Chic Advantage Style Accessories

I'm on the free plan and the app has been nothing but amazing in making my estore look professional. I recommend it 100%. The user support is equally amazing.