Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

skopology

This app and their customer service is top notch. Plus they help me remove things that I don't want by troubleshooting. You can get any better than this for customer service!

Hustic.Co

Very useful for beginner to build their professional looking drop-shipping website, thumbs up and hopefully it will be Free Of Charge Forever!

copiaOptima

apps looks realy nice and they helped me istall the code i under 2 min , .........................................................................................................................................................

Future of Sound

Awesome app, awesome customer service, edited the code for me and had it installed in 2 minutes. Recommended

Terra Moderne

Itai was very helpful in setting up the badges for me, and I really appreciated his willingness to show me how to do it myself in a custom theme once he was done. Great service and great app-the badges look promising.

Plucky Wolf

I added this app recently and have to say it didn't work straight away due to the theme I had - HOWEVER the support i received was both quick and effective ! within about 10 mins of me emailing my issue it was fixed and working perfectly THANK YOU. I wish some of my paid apps have this type of support.

Matcha Cafe Bali

Simple, good customization features and easy to use: well done! It's a nice little app that serves well what we need. The one thing that I'd love to see in the future is a little smaller size of the badges.

RoyalChoice Lashes Store

Very easy to set up and configure the Ultimate Trust Badges app. Only one note - I would like to have not just three sizes of badges but a more flexible setting to change badge size. Thanks!

Cat me dog

Great Blessing! This app answers all I need to improve my store's conversion. I recommend it if you need one!

PilotKnot

The APP is GREAT!!! Excellent support team, they helped me in a matter of seconds to setup whatever I needed.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!