Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Wallro

Great app. Plus a had an issue to install it. But they help me, like really fast in a matter of a few minutes it was solved. And notified me via email. Like it a lot, simple but looks great.

Listogrill

Respect! A free product that does what it says and even my request for 2 badges where implemented super fast, thanks and congrats!

Shazanne Pet

Por ahora funciona muy bien. La instale y es rápida de configuración. Recomiendo usarla. Lo único que me parece pueden mejorar es aumentar la cantidad de sellos.

NURDA Market

Nice app. I don't know to program. With this app, I was able to increase my conversion rate. I hope it helps others too))

Aglako

I'm glad I found this app, there is no regret installing this app. I look over other app but this one is the best for me.

ShopMMAclothing.com

awesome quick and easy. very straight to the point. and it doesn't cost anything really appreciate it guys

Grab Mah Papa

Wow! Amazing Trust Badges and not to mention this is Free! I just installed this o my shopify store I hope this would result in more conversion for my sales. Thanks!

gugumama.com

Love the widget, easier to install and integrate into pages. i like the design as makes it look so much more professional

The Mascara Rocket

This is perfect and its free as well. Whats there not to like. I had issues but they made sure to fix it for me.

Wonder Brush Original®

Awesome app, works perfectly and it is very easy to set up. It will give you the trust your costumers want.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 65 66