Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

Future of Sound

Awesome app, awesome customer service, edited the code for me and had it installed in 2 minutes. Recommended

Terra Moderne

Itai was very helpful in setting up the badges for me, and I really appreciated his willingness to show me how to do it myself in a custom theme once he was done. Great service and great app-the badges look promising.

Plucky Wolf

I added this app recently and have to say it didn't work straight away due to the theme I had - HOWEVER the support i received was both quick and effective ! within about 10 mins of me emailing my issue it was fixed and working perfectly THANK YOU. I wish some of my paid apps have this type of support.

Matcha Cafe Bali

Simple, good customization features and easy to use: well done! It's a nice little app that serves well what we need. The one thing that I'd love to see in the future is a little smaller size of the badges.

RoyalChoice Lashes Store

Very easy to set up and configure the Ultimate Trust Badges app. Only one note - I would like to have not just three sizes of badges but a more flexible setting to change badge size. Thanks!

Cat me dog

Great Blessing! This app answers all I need to improve my store's conversion. I recommend it if you need one!

PilotKnot

The APP is GREAT!!! Excellent support team, they helped me in a matter of seconds to setup whatever I needed.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

bitterred

great, I have been testing the application and it works wonderfully, the discounts are made automatically on the payment screen, you can customize the box of the offers and also the text ..... I wish you much success in your future apps

Carathea

I struggled to install this app - the helpdesk was prompt and they even showed me where the code went, which is so helpful. I understand it helps conversions to have the payment icons, so fingers crossed it helps sales !

Juiceitfresh

I had some difficulty setting up and contacted support. Superb response. Super helpful. Had me up and running in no time..

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 88 89