Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

Puppy & Kitty Love

A very good application. If you have a problem, the support helps you very quickly. I recommend it.

TheWorldOfBabyStore

Ho usato questa app per aumentare le dimensione dei badges che avevo sia nella home page e footer che nelle product pages.. servizio fatto da remoto eccellente e veloce

Vapecircle

Easy to integrate and help from the support team is great. I have used this app for a long time and works for me.

701 Hoodies

I don't think there's an app on the Shopify App Store that's quicker to install then this one. Those little trust badges are so small, but add so much to building trust (duh) with customers. Love this app, look no further if you need a solid trust badge app (and when you download it, make sure to scroll down through all their icon options, maybe it's common sense but I didn't do that the first time I downloaded)

Esdrae

I'm grateful for the clean look of the badges. It lines up with our store design and I think it will work well. Thank you for a great work on the Trust Badges.

Pets Wonderland

This is great and awesome .When it comes to pet store don't hesitate to contact us for the best because we promise you top notch products

Keener Gifts

App works great. I'm using only for trust badges, and it gives options of icons and how they display.
I'd recommend this app.

wek-cosmetics

Une application très utile. Facile a intégrer sur le site. Un grand choix de d'icones. J'aime bien et je recommande !

Brownfunboys

This app is awesome it wasn't difficult I just had to find the right way to submit everything properly take your time and do it right

Stepback Australia

Itai was so helpful in installing my trust badge onto my product page, and cart. He even went to the extent of making changes for me that I requested after he had installed. I am honestly so impressed with the level of service he has provided for this app. There is no way I could have done this myself - 100% happy user and would happily recommend this to anyone else looking to implement trust badges onsite. Thanks again Itai!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 96 97