Trust Badges Bear , 1 382 avis

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
5 novembre 2023

All things are good and simple, But unable to add Trust Badges In Footer, Please update for footer.

JWELLANE
Inde
Conversion Bear a répondu 15 novembre 2023

Thank you for the review and we appreciate the feedback. I will take the idea back to our developers.

25 octobre 2023

I really love this app, it has all the badges and makes my store look professional

Rominavera
Afrique du Sud
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Conversion Bear a répondu 1 novembre 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and nice to hear that you love the app!

13 novembre 2023

Good setup but not seeing it in footer on homepage. Need to add this please. Thnx

HotBuyz
États-Unis
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Conversion Bear a répondu 15 novembre 2023

Thank you for the review and I will take your feedback to our developers.

23 septembre 2023

Easy to setup, and fast response-time whenever you have any problems. They also help you fix code/liquids if necessary.

FamilityCo.
Suède
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Conversion Bear a répondu 28 septembre 2023

Thank you for the review and glad you had a great experience with our customer support team!

19 août 2023

excellent customer service, in a few minutes they solved my problem, also explaining how to solve it if it arises again, super efficient!

Hachi World
Italie
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Conversion Bear a répondu 29 août 2023

Thank you for the review and it's nice to hear that our customer service team was able to help solve your problem.

6 août 2023

I had a small issue with the apps icons showing on my home page when I didn't want it to so I got in contact with support to see if they could help me out and they were really nice and helpful and were able to resolve my issue really quickly. Which made me really happy! I would totally recommend this free app for anyone to try.

FLIEXS
États-Unis
Conversion Bear a répondu 11 août 2023

Thank you for the review and glad we were able to help you get the icons to showing up in the right spots for you!

30 septembre 2023

i always used this app for my stores, i really like it. the customer service is always ready to help :)

FUTIE.CH
Suisse
8 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Conversion Bear a répondu 5 octobre 2023

Thank you for the review and glad to hear that you use our app for multiple stores!

19 novembre 2023

Since the moment we install it we have received instant reaction. It really gives a trustworthy perspectives to the customers and you can feel the difference right away.

TULE'S
Mexique
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
4 octobre 2023

I am very satisfied with the application, we recommend it to everyone

shopbuysellbazar
Royaume-Uni
Conversion Bear a répondu 5 octobre 2023

Thank you for the review, glad to hear you are satisfied with the app! Appreciate the recommendation to other Shopify merchants!

11 septembre 2023

Awesome way to gain trust and seem legit. perfectly free, and barely any additional costs or paid plans for REQUIRED app perks. Thank you Trust Badge Bear!

Austrige
8 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Conversion Bear a répondu 14 septembre 2023

Thank you for the review and glad you're happy with all of the features!