Avis (1 577)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
17 juin 2024

Highly recommend to everyone, excellent and fast service, free app and most importantly gives value to users!

zenix
Israël
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
19 mai 2024

Have this installed in a number of my stores they are really great. Love the customer support they always edit the UI to my liking whenever I ask. Thanks guys!!

Hyprcharge
Irlande
30 juin 2024

Tis app is workinng really well for miy store, always incrasing the trust and the quality of my page. thanks a big lot to the bear team!

Dream Sounds Band
Mexique
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
10 juillet 2024

Maria was excellent, I had an issue with the placement of my trust badges and within 5 minutes this was resolved. Thank you for your swift and knowledgeable help with my issue!

Luxe Emporium x
29 jours d’utilisation de l’application
2 juillet 2024

Awesome!!! Make more simple your life with this app!!!
The purchase are more secure and trustable with Trust Badges Bear.

ACUORO MILANO
Italie
11 jours d’utilisation de l’application
8 juillet 2024

Thanks Maria! Great support and a fast response. Maria knew exactly what I needed and it was done in literally 20 seconds! Fantastic!

AURORA LUX OUTDOOR
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
4 juin 2024

I just installed the app and while it showed that it was enabled, I did not see it on my store. I reached out to Live chat Help and Maria was quick and efficient . She had the app appearing in both the product and cart pages in no time. Great customer service!

The Cheesecake Boutique
États-Unis
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
6 mai 2024

Very useful app, you can display possible payment options for your customer. Huge payment icon selection. Very fast and kind customers support. And the best part this app is for free!

ikdienai.lv
Lettonie
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
22 mars 2024

Great so far, easy to install. I needed a bit of help as I'm not very technical but I contacted support and they helped in minutes, recommend for sure :)

Metal Art Boutique
13 mars 2024

Cool feature and great team, it is indeed one of the most important features to attract more customers and make them loyal, especially on branding stage i can say it is worth the try and i ll stay on it on the long run with no doubt.

Rise Lovely Surprise