Trust Badges Bear , 1 455 avis

Note globale
4,9
Nombre d’avis par note
  • 98 % des avis sont des avis à 5 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 4 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
24 décembre 2023

So nice and happy with the quick help I needed to get the badges in a different place on the homepage. Can definitely recommend this app and the creators of the app.

ONETURTLE
Pays-Bas
13 jours d’utilisation de l’application
2 décembre 2023

It takes less than 3 minutes to understand, and installation is simple. Our website now appears professional and trustworthy. Thank you!

Human Touch Official
Thaïlande
21 jours d’utilisation de l’application
5 décembre 2023

App does what it says and the customer service is amazing!

R O M E E L A
Royaume-Uni
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
7 janvier 2024

Thank you Trust Badges, your app has widgets that make my online store more trustable.

va-zar
Mexique
6 jours d’utilisation de l’application
22 janvier 2024

I am so happy with the quick help I needed to get the badges in. Can definitely recommend this app and the creators of the app. Special thanks to Itai who fixed it for me in seconds.❤️

Elegancedazzle
Suède
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
9 décembre 2023

Works exactly as advertised and is the easiest app I have ever installed.
Thank you!

Limestone Holey Rock
États-Unis
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
30 décembre 2023

Very good App and super friendly, helpful support from itai. thank you very much

UGCube
Suisse
11 jours d’utilisation de l’application
21 décembre 2023

What a great app and free!! Extremely clean looking and easy to set up. One recommendation though, a "Printed in USA" badge with the flag would really be useful for P.O.D shops such as myself. Thanks!

Most Natty
Canada
Environ 18 heures d’utilisation de l’application
14 décembre 2023

Excellent app, the articles are great, but the support does the whole process for you

ALuZStore
Brésil
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
5 novembre 2023

All things are good and simple, But unable to add Trust Badges In Footer, Please update for footer.

JWELLANE
Inde
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Conversion Bear a répondu 15 novembre 2023

Thank you for the review and we appreciate the feedback. I will take the idea back to our developers.