Omtaler (1 586)

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
17. juni 2024

Highly recommend to everyone, excellent and fast service, free app and most importantly gives value to users!

zenix
Israel
3 måneder bruker appen
19. mai 2024

Have this installed in a number of my stores they are really great. Love the customer support they always edit the UI to my liking whenever I ask. Thanks guys!!

Hyprcharge
Irland
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
30. juni 2024

Tis app is workinng really well for miy store, always incrasing the trust and the quality of my page. thanks a big lot to the bear team!

Dream Sounds Band
Mexico
2 måneder bruker appen
10. juli 2024

Maria was excellent, I had an issue with the placement of my trust badges and within 5 minutes this was resolved. Thank you for your swift and knowledgeable help with my issue!

Luxe Emporium x
Storbritannia
29 dager bruker appen
2. juli 2024

Awesome!!! Make more simple your life with this app!!!
The purchase are more secure and trustable with Trust Badges Bear.

ACUORO MILANO
Italia
24 dager bruker appen
1. juli 2024

Thank you Maria for helping me and adjust what I want Thanks!

Parlux
Thailand
13 dager bruker appen
8. juli 2024

Thanks Maria! Great support and a fast response. Maria knew exactly what I needed and it was done in literally 20 seconds! Fantastic!

AURORA LUX OUTDOOR
Storbritannia
5 dager bruker appen
4. juni 2024

I just installed the app and while it showed that it was enabled, I did not see it on my store. I reached out to Live chat Help and Maria was quick and efficient . She had the app appearing in both the product and cart pages in no time. Great customer service!

The Cheesecake Boutique
USA
3 dager bruker appen
6. mai 2024

Very useful app, you can display possible payment options for your customer. Huge payment icon selection. Very fast and kind customers support. And the best part this app is for free!

ikdienai.lv