Trust Badges Bear

Price: Free
Rating (4.9)
4.9
October 1, 2019

Amazing free app with great support. Received message from support within 10 minutes and get my question solved within few minutes. Definitely 5 star

5 Star Shop
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 1, 2019

awsome app, awsome app, awsome app, awsome app, awsome app, awsome app, awsome app, awsome app, awsome app, awsome app, awsome app, awsome app, awsome app, awsome app, awsome app, awsome app,

DieKunstGalery
Romania
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 30, 2019

i love it and easy to manage it. It will help me to boost my website and can win customer to keep come back.

Smart Moji Car
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 30, 2019

WAS VERY EASY TO USE ! also the video help was very helpful, it shows how to do it all very clear and simple

Jake's Discount Depot
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 29, 2019

I am new to drop-shipping and it's frustrating going through apps that look good upfront but have negative reviews. I like how your step by step guides and video tutorial makes it a breeze. Thank you.

krazykokonut
Fiji
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 28, 2019

Fantastic experience! Customer support went well above and beyond. Lynda handled my support with lightning-fast responsiveness and actually went and fixed the problem directly within my dashboard without me having to do a thing. Overall, fantastic badges with even better customer support.

ExactoMart
Time spent using app: 11 months
September 27, 2019

Nice and practical! Congrats! It's very simple and useful...for sure I recommend it to my providers as well.

Techworld.
Brazil
Time spent using app: 19 days
September 26, 2019

Love this! It is clean and simple, which is what you want for your store! It offers all the payment badges you could ever want - plus non payment badges, like free shipping, etc. It is amaaaazing!

Pursh Collection
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 26, 2019

Great App! Thank you for creating this. Also, Thank you to the amazing support and technical team.

Steady's Outdoors
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 26, 2019

This app is awesome. I was able to set it up in minutes with no problems. It looks great, didn't need to code and I didn't need to contact support as it worked immediately.

I would highly recommend this app.

I have downloaded two others today and after mucking around with them for 20 or more minutes (including having to install code on one!) they still didn't work. As I was on the free plan for those apps, I wasn't able to access support. I didn't need to with this app. Well done and thank you!

Squirrl