Ultimate Trust Badges

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add trust badges.

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Jubilant Jewellery

I really enjoy the fact that the "Ultimate Trust Badges" is use/understand. The 4 choices of HD badge style graphics also gives you the options to choose how you want your badges to look on your website to fit your aesthetic. The best of all is that its FREE!

impulsell

Location New Zealand

This app really helps my store look good with the color trust badges. I know it will help with conversions when I get potential customers visiting My Store. The fact that its Free is such a bonus. Thank you Ultimate Trust badges.

ifashioness

Location Jordan

Great app and Great customer Support , I faced some troubles in pasting the code to my theme , and Lynda was there so ready to help !.. Thank you Lynda !
And thanks for the fantastic app .

MYSTIC RAINBOW GIFTS

i just downloaded this app to my store and i loveeee this app it is so easy to use,and you get beautiful looking payment badges that go well with your store i strongly recommend this app to anyone 10 ⭐ app.

MDSTY

Free and easy to use! Would recommend to anyone. Looks great as well, options are nice. Awesome app!

Online Store LIIL

Location Russia

You really helped us, thanks! This is a high level free application! Confidence badges can be made in color, look very high quality and beautiful! The video clarifies everything. Great job!

Cervi-Care

Location Ireland

Nice and easy

Mat Marr Photography

This was fast and easy to set up! There were clear instructions and a lot of great configurable settings! Great job!

TEOLAH

I used the app and it helped to boast my online store. I would suggest this app to others who might need something like for their store.

One Deal Fest

Amazing. Clean, flexible, customizable, free. What else can you look for?

Lynda is amazing, helped me out with my problem within minutes, so now I have a beautiful and clean setup on my store! Loving it!