Trust Badges Bear

Price: Free
Rating (4.9)
4.9
September 26, 2019

This app is awesome. I was able to set it up in minutes with no problems. It looks great, didn't need to code and I didn't need to contact support as it worked immediately.

I would highly recommend this app.

I have downloaded two others today and after mucking around with them for 20 or more minutes (including having to install code on one!) they still didn't work. As I was on the free plan for those apps, I wasn't able to access support. I didn't need to with this app. Well done and thank you!

Squirrl
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 25, 2019

Great app, easy to use and to adapt. Lynda helped me our fast with a wanted badge that was not in the list (even the list is huge...)

ekoko-handmade
Vietnam
Time spent using app: About 2 years
September 25, 2019

I LOVE THE EASY BY WHICH TO CONFIGURE THE APP. ITS MAKES YOUR WEBSITE LOOK VERY PROFESSIONAL AND TRUSTWORTHY.

TNAZ Designs Affiliate
Time spent using app: 6 days
September 24, 2019

Great App. Very useful and friendly. So I am grateful and thank for this. Keep up the good work. God Bless.

A&L STORE
Philippines
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 24, 2019

I love this app! The design and placement are perfect for my store. It's very easy to install and I believe it will help my site look more secure.

Aesour
Russia
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 24, 2019

The service is fantastic. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to see what this app can do for my store :)

Swan Cartridges & 3D Printers
South Africa
Time spent using app: 18 minutes
September 23, 2019

Simple, easy and effective. Thank you guys, great app. You helped me install some extra trust badges, all I need now is more traffic!

srs.bsns
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 23, 2019

easy to use and awesome colorful badges. and the best of all its FREE!!!!
very nice apps!! thank you!

POSHNPRINTS
Philippines
Time spent using app: 20 days
Edited September 24, 2019

Free and Offers a variety of colored badges for free!! The only downside was that i had to manually add in the badges in the theme code.

Lumenstone
Singapore
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 22, 2019

Simple and usefull to give some trust to our customers. It's also important to transmit what paymant methods we have. I also request a badge and they put it there!

Sol'Angels Store