Ultimate Trust Badges

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add trust badges.

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Pets Wonderland

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is great and awesome .When it comes to pet store don't hesitate to contact us for the best because we promise you top notch products

Keener Gifts

App works great. I'm using only for trust badges, and it gives options of icons and how they display.
I'd recommend this app.

wek-cosmetics

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Une application très utile. Facile a intégrer sur le site. Un grand choix de d'icones. J'aime bien et je recommande !

Brownfunboys

This app is awesome it wasn't difficult I just had to find the right way to submit everything properly take your time and do it right

Stepback Australia

Location Australia

Itai was so helpful in installing my trust badge onto my product page, and cart. He even went to the extent of making changes for me that I requested after he had installed. I am honestly so impressed with the level of service he has provided for this app. There is no way I could have done this myself - 100% happy user and would happily recommend this to anyone else looking to implement trust badges onsite. Thanks again Itai!

Blue Tick Security

Location South Africa

The trust badges look great on the product pages and the team were super helpful when assisting me with setting up!

Cthulhumaniacs

Location Australia

For someone who does not code, it does exactly what I need. Ultimate Trust Badges is easily configured and managed. Great app and would recommend it to anyone.

H&A Middle East LLC

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great! Nice and excellent job for free plan! Looking for more features. So easy and quick to use. More to go!

AuthenticECD

Time spent using app 29 minutes

Excellent support staff with set up! So appreciated the assistance i received. Thanks so very much for the help. So far so good.

final touch

Location Saudi Arabia

ilove it
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo