Trust Badges Bear

Price: Free
Rating (4.9)
4.9
Edited August 19, 2019

This app really helps my store look good with the color trust badges. I know it will help with conversions when I get potential customers visiting My Store. The fact that its Free is such a bonus. Thank you Ultimate Trust badges.

impulsell
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 9 months
August 19, 2019

Great app and Great customer Support , I faced some troubles in pasting the code to my theme , and Lynda was there so ready to help !.. Thank you Lynda !
And thanks for the fantastic app .

ifashioness
Jordan
Time spent using app: 15 days
August 18, 2019

i just downloaded this app to my store and i loveeee this app it is so easy to use,and you get beautiful looking payment badges that go well with your store i strongly recommend this app to anyone 10 ⭐ app.

MYSTIC RAINBOW GIFTS
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 18, 2019

Free and easy to use! Would recommend to anyone. Looks great as well, options are nice. Awesome app!

MDSTY
Time spent using app: 28 days
August 18, 2019

You really helped us, thanks! This is a high level free application! Confidence badges can be made in color, look very high quality and beautiful! The video clarifies everything. Great job!

Online Store LIIL
Russia
Time spent using app: 3 months

Nice and easy

Cervi-Care
Ireland
Time spent using app: 5 days
August 17, 2019

This was fast and easy to set up! There were clear instructions and a lot of great configurable settings! Great job!

Mat Marr Photography
Edited August 16, 2019

I used the app and it helped to boast my online store. I would suggest this app to others who might need something like for their store.

TEOLAH
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 16, 2019

Amazing. Clean, flexible, customizable, free. What else can you look for?

Lynda is amazing, helped me out with my problem within minutes, so now I have a beautiful and clean setup on my store! Loving it!

One Deal Fest
Time spent using app: 12 days
August 15, 2019

I love this app. It is exactly what I needed to tie my shop together and give my customers an ease of mind when shopping with me. Very easy to install and the instructional video was very helpful in getting the badges placed exactly where I wanted them. Definitely recommend!

That Pride Shop