Ultimate Trust Badges

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add trust badges.

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Rejuva Fresh

I used this app to create easily visible trust and payment method badges that are compact, clear and professional looking. I am satisfied with the appearance. The badges didn’t show up at first and the support helped me out in a short amount of time. You can view the appearance in my store rejuvafresh.com if you like.

Shopnhub

Location Lebanon

This app is amazing, it helped us with what we wanted and all that for free! plus the support team are awesome.

Pradiance Organic skin care

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 10 minutes

Super easy to use. Great support, my theme didn't allow for automatic installation so they did it for me in less than 5 minutes.

Soleil2Sea

Great app that literally is only 3 steps. You chose the badge shapes and colors and your ready to go immediately. Love it!

Nano Flashlights

Location Australia

I have used this app for a few days now and had 0 issues. I even asked for help with one thing and a developer helped me out with custom code! Would highly recommend this app!!

Nikini swim and skin

Location Qatar

I have been having an issue getting the badges where i want (more than likely me being a novice) i emailed and Lynda offered to set it up exactly where i wanted, They are very quick to reply on email too and just understand what you are trying to explain.

SmoothTrue.com

Time spent using app 21 minutes

I think this will be a great app for my online business. Looks great on my page. I am sure that I will recommend it to others.

Chronobay

Location Sweden

Works amazing and support is very quick. Thanks Itai, your support was very quick and exactly what I needed!

Marshmallow Peach

Flawless install, great customization options, and free??? I thought there would be a catch but there wasn't! Wow! Thank you team :)

Vada Pure

Time spent using app 22 minutes

It is a no-brainer, it took me exactly 2 minutes to set this up, and it really helps build credibility and trust with the customers!
Definitely recommended!!