Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges | Reviews

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

Carathea

I struggled to install this app - the helpdesk was prompt and they even showed me where the code went, which is so helpful. I understand it helps conversions to have the payment icons, so fingers crossed it helps sales !

Juiceitfresh

I had some difficulty setting up and contacted support. Superb response. Super helpful. Had me up and running in no time..

PermanentPerfectionn

I really love this app and the customer service.I was having problems with it showing up and I got with customer service and omg she fixed it lightning fast even when I didn’t like where it was located she got back to me in 5 min and fixed it!! 5 stars for the great customer service !

Wild Oats Home

This app is super customizable, it will blend in with your store seamlessly. I was having trouble putting the badges exactly where I wanted them on my product page and customer support was lightning fast. Great app!

Cosyco

Loved the customer service, quick replies and provided assistance with query! Highly recommend their apps

Material&Things

Quick and very helpful customer service! When selling products online I believe it is very important to show that you are trustworthy, and this app helps with that.

MÖII FEVER

Me gusta mucho cómo quedan los iconos en cada producto. Tienen gran variedad de símbolos para elegir.

Dundee Candle Works

Customer service was fast and fixed issue immediately. Perfect. Would be confident any issues would be fixed in future.

LoveSetup

Best App on Shopify Ever. This give a free Badge. I really love this app. Hope shopify will accept more app like this

MugandMouseDesigns

Excellent! You can literally set up in literally minutes! The app is super easy and looks great! Thank you!