Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

Stepback Australia

Itai was so helpful in installing my trust badge onto my product page, and cart. He even went to the extent of making changes for me that I requested after he had installed. I am honestly so impressed with the level of service he has provided for this app. There is no way I could have done this myself - 100% happy user and would happily recommend this to anyone else looking to implement trust badges onsite. Thanks again Itai!

Blue Tick Security

The trust badges look great on the product pages and the team were super helpful when assisting me with setting up!

Cthulhumaniacs

For someone who does not code, it does exactly what I need. Ultimate Trust Badges is easily configured and managed. Great app and would recommend it to anyone.

H&A Middle East LLC

Great! Nice and excellent job for free plan! Looking for more features. So easy and quick to use. More to go!

AuthenticECD

Excellent support staff with set up! So appreciated the assistance i received. Thanks so very much for the help. So far so good.

final touch

ilove it
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Rejuva Fresh

I used this app to create easily visible trust and payment method badges that are compact, clear and professional looking. I am satisfied with the appearance. The badges didn’t show up at first and the support helped me out in a short amount of time. You can view the appearance in my store rejuvafresh.com if you like.

Shopnhub

This app is amazing, it helped us with what we wanted and all that for free! plus the support team are awesome.

Pradiance Organic skin care

Super easy to use. Great support, my theme didn't allow for automatic installation so they did it for me in less than 5 minutes.

Soleil2Sea

Great app that literally is only 3 steps. You chose the badge shapes and colors and your ready to go immediately. Love it!