Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

facemall Official

really it is the best free badges trust . thank you so much it really helped me . i recommend 100 precent

Victor's Pond

Good app to improve the aspect and trust of your product page for the clients. They also are ready to assist for any problems,

WOLFTEETH

Perfectly done the job, and it is free, what else can we say?
The operation is very simple and the tutorial is very detailed
highly recommended!

Stark Sterilization

Working great, and its free........... PSSH ................... CANT BEAT IT!!!!....................

RUNHUIS

It is a very good APP. And it is all FREE! Very simple to use, you just need one minute to set up and put into use. Recommend!

Fashioncore360

it really easy to setup I installed it and set it up in less than a minute i'll recommend it for being fast and reliable

Andi’s Boutique

Just installed this app and love the customization option. I was able to match the colors and font to match my theme. Appearance is really important to me, so this was a must. I had issues installing, so it had to be done manually. The customer service was beyond amazing! They responded quickly to my request for assistance and did a great job. Thank you!

Pup Care

It is the best free app for payment badges available in Shopify app store. The app has an amazing customer support. Highly recommended.

Cree International Store

Love this app!!! Easy to use and navigate and setup. Most apps should be
simple as Ultimate Trust Badges by Conversion Bear.

Way Out Gear

This app is awesome! As a newbie I need all the help I can get and this app helped me tremendously. So easy!