Ultimate Trust Badges

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add trust badges.

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

SOGNA BOUTIQUE

Location Spain

Very easy and straightforward installation! Happy with this one, tried others - this one is the best :)

House of wishes

Support team work amazingly fast. After few minutes after my request all I was asking for was done !

Pet Story PT

Location Portugal

App perfeita, super fácil de usar. A nivel de estética também é super clean o que é um ponto a favor para mim. É continuar...

SANCAR

Muy buena, tal cual cumple lo que especifica que hace. Quizá lo único que le falta a la app es mas logotipos de pago mexicanos como Kueski pay.

AngelLadyCrystals

When I discovered this app is part of the Wholesale Bear app I installed, I was excited to add it to my store! Working with the same company or suite of apps from one developer, helps with continuity within my Admin.
Itai was/is extremely patient in assisting me ... it took a little bit for *me* figure out how to give user permission. After *I* figured that out, it made things much easier for Itai to help me. I am VERY happy with this app, I like the way it appears on products in my store. Thank *you* again Itai, for your patience and your support.

Chuush

The app works like a charm, customer service is even better! I had some alignment issues with the buttons but customer service fixed it within 10 minutes! Would definitely recommend.

Tomboy Lady

There were some errors in their manual, but it was solved thanks to their complete support. I want the badge design to be more diverse and colorful. It is difficult to choose because there are badges that are hard to see.

ArtTopTalent

This app is just awesome. Very easy and friendly to use. I set it up in few minutes without any stress, just like a game. It looks really amazing, no code or programmation or even technical support needed. I would highly recommend this app at 100%.
Thanks for such a great tool.

LMNTS Brand

Brilliant app to help with conversion, easy to use and excellent service. Free to start off with too which is great.

Furry Pet Care

Great customer service. (: There are a lot of customization options compared to other apps I've tried.