Ultimate Trust Badges

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add trust badges.

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Mountain Village Merchandise

Very please with the layout and look of this app. I think it will definitely help. Thanks Conversion Bear team!

TraumDusche

Really great app, I am using it for every single of my stores so far!! Especially the customer support is worth gold, definitely the best review app ever :)

Moon Goddess Gifts

I use the Ultimate Trust Badges on my Shopify website MoonGoddessGifts.com, and I really love the professional touch it adds to the product pages. I also really like that it's customizable, nice job, thank you.

Heimzeug

TOP. this app delivers what it promises. Absolute recommendation. I can't say anything negative. I can recommend you 100 percent, especially for start-ups that only have a small budget available.

Commood

mi hanno aiutata subito e hanno sistemato il mio store. assistenza anche di domenica! approvata !!!!

Police Shop

FREE AND EASY TO USE! FAST SETUP AND VERY GOOD FIRST LOOK! I SUGGEST IT FOR YOUR E-COMMERCE EMPOWERING

mysticalcherry

This is a great app and simple to use. It was easy to install. There are different looks that customize to your liking.

mrgames.co.za

Amazing add it ......................................................................................

Typogralife

I used this to make my product pages look more secure while waiting for my other payment platforms to get approved. Now that everything's set, I decided to still keep this because of the great customization options and that extra assurance it gives to shoppers.

Junokeys

Superb app!
Great customer service.
They replied fast and helped me straight away with my issue.
I can recommend the app to other.