Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

BeVegann

Amazing! And the customer service is wonderfull. I had a problem , and in five minute after contact the customer care resolve the problem

stylesoth

amazing service and amazing app............................................................................

BeKyoot

Installed it, and it performs as advertised and does what it is supposed to do. Quick install, pretty intuitive to setup. Looks nice on mobile. Thanks guys and gals!

Shop Peach Tees

This app is very easy to use and looks great on my site. I love that I can select the payment providers that is use and my customers trust

PerfectDisguise Designs

I think this app has helped improve my conversions by giving my customers peace of mind. I like that it was easy to set-up and I can change the badges displayed easily when I need to and preview how it will look on my store. Great job!

SWHOME

Une application qui permet d'ajouter facilement les badges de confiance très optimiser et simple a utiliser !!!

HealingRelief

I installed this app because I wanted to improve customer trust by displaying the trust badges on my first Shopify store. Did some reading up and hunting for an app and was attracted to the good feedback for this app. I assure you this app definitely deserves 5 star because of the customer support I experienced. I had trouble setting it up with my free theme Debut and immediately used their on site chat to inform them of my issue. Within a few minutes, I received a response from the team and they set up everything for me in a flash. I made a few request for some changes and these were all done very very quickly.
Not only were ALL my queries answered, the team even took time to show me where I could do my own changes in coding (which I am unlikely to touch the codes) and how to make changes to the alignment and selection of the trust badges. No regrets, Highly recommended.

Beacon Market Square

This app is great, very easy Tonie’s and install the trust badges to give some credibility to my store.

StoreFour

Another great app by CB. Easy setup, clear display, no limit on the number of badges, and options to configure to your liking. Thanks!

FlipsideShop.dk

Conversions bear generly is top apps. and help and support i fast fast responded. ltai from conversions bear, did a really fast and great support for me. i highly recommend these apps
best regards CH from DK www.flipsideshop.dk