Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

Too Arty For Words

Amazed this is free - thank you :-) Needed some support and the online chat was immediate and helped me resolve the issue straight away. Could not have been implemented quicker! Fully recommended.

The Solo Suite

Can't believe this app is free and so easy to use! And your upsell app. I give you 5 stars twice! Thanks to everyone involved ;)

AHBOV

Great app and very simple to configure.
Everything works perfectly and it has also nice customizations.
Customer service is very responsive and helpful

Kites and More UK

Great app and even better customer service team. Very prompt and quick in dealing with issues via chat!

WV Mini Factory

Great app and also its for free. Thanks a lot. It helps boast my conversion. Try it and you will love it.

The Salvacion

Definitely better than jpeg or png file trust badges. I would recommend it to anyone, it's like a breeze. It took me less than a minute to set it up once I integrated the app into my Shopify store. Hoping to have a way to control the number of badges per line? cause after the 6th badge, the 7 went straight below. I wanted a cleaner look but that's okay, it's free and very responsive. I didn't even have to do anything like editing my theme's code. Thank you so much for this, it gave the product page of my shop some boost, aesthetically and emotionally. And most importantly, at no cost! (or maybe my store's data) Cheeky.

mountain goat metal

I'm trying this app. So far it looks good. It installs easily and quickly and the default settings display the badges below each product. It's also possible to move the badges to a different location if required. I might try out their upsell app as well.

Elegant Layer Jewels

this is a great app for ecommerce starters specially, it makes the site looks professional, I recommend this everyone .

Milan Kids Boutique

Installing was super easy and fast and it looks good on the website page. Very happy with the experience.

HoopFit™ Weighted Hula Hoop

Love their customer service. They get back to all your questions then and there and the app works perfectly well. Thank you so much! :)