Ultimate Trust Badges

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

Free

Kinky Toy Store

This app works well and is easy to install. This app does what its claims do and is easy to manage. Customer service is friendly and ready to help. I recommend this app to all. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Sensual Sinsations

After a few bumps they were able to help me get things fixed properly. Happy with this app. Would recommend if you need great looking trust badges

TRX ONE

Very easy to install and use. In just 2 clicks it's done.
Minimalistic design and availability of personalization. Really like it, thank you very much for this amazing tool.

Sapphire Blue Boutique

Good App and customer service is fast responding and very helpful!I have no idea about the coding and their team helped me set it about. I will recommend this App!

adoreyoumore

Works great! Very simple and straight forward, even for a Shopify newbie like me. Wish there was the McAfee Secure symbol- but it's possible I just haven't found it yet.

The Tee Trends

Their customer support is really great, instant response, best trust badges, very customizable. Really good service.

Classy Fashion Boutique

I used the app to help me build trustworthiness with customers! love it so far. Would definitely recommend :)

MBE Nails Suisse

This app is wonderful and the team too, they sent informative emails, the apps are easy to set up. I am enjoying it, give it a try, one of the best out there.

amadelfitness

very nice app and a lot of free trust badges .very nice!!!thank you for the experience. I will refer this app

Shop Strength

Great app, so easy to set up with just a few clicks, and its Free!!!! No negatives whatsoever. Looks great