Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

NeckMasseuse

Love all the apps ConversionBear makes. Support is always super helpful. And its all free, so why not?

Fashion.fofi

Post purchase upsell funnels
Remove branding
Monthly funnel viewsLLJH.IHHH

Prodermy™

Very good quality,very attentive customer ,professional quality as I was looking for, fantastic to be able to customize

White Ivy Interiors

I really needed a trust badge but I wanted something free (of course) and easy to install. This was it! Thanks so much.

Empleo Joven

¡Muy fácil de instalar!, Me gustó que tantas insignias de pago, no solo de tarjeta de crédito sino incluso para hacerlo a través de Oxxo. Se las recomiendo.

Diligence1International

One of the best free apps out there and has become an essential part of my shopify online store. More power to conversion bear!

lesbellis

HEllo guys, this app is very good for my site of e-commerce. All site should have this app and is for free! Thank you very much.

JOYARS

very easy to use and customer support is excellent, I can say for sure that it is the best I have tried so far.

Happy Days

This app is the best app for badges! I personally want to tank the ultimate trust for able to make this app free I appreciate that. If you don't install this app you're dumb. Your welcome!

MountChroma

Excellent app does what it says on the tin, all the customization you need (colour choice, size, alignment). the best trust badge minus all the tackyness