Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

lanewayshop

I wanted payment methods to be clearer than just tiny icons in the footer as is standard with Shopify, but the 'Trust Badges' of some other Apps didn't look trustworthy at all! I'm thrilled with Ultimate Trust Badges as they have the original payment icons for all the payment methods I offer and they can now be prominently located under my Buy Now button so customers are instantly satisfied that their preferred payment method is available and that the store has legit, secure payment systems. Well done Lynda! And thankyou so much for making it easy to use- it took me longer to write this than install it!

casadamia

Ótimo aplicativo. Muito efetivo na minha loja, além de facilidade na hora de configurar, funciona muito bem!

Happy Home Factory

Best trust badge app! I wanted amex trust badge and I asked them if they could add it. And they added it in a day or less. Thanks!

Shop Finger Puppets | ThumbThings Handmade Finger Puppets - Official Store

Cool App! Super easy to use, no explanation is necessary. I really like it and it looks good in the store.

U May Like Shop

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Inkoopje.nl

An app on shopify that offers colour badges for free. UI is extremely easy to use and the support i've gotten has been amazing. This app is a must have and im sure it will blow up soon

Jubilant Jewellery

I really enjoy the fact that the "Ultimate Trust Badges" is use/understand. The 4 choices of HD badge style graphics also gives you the options to choose how you want your badges to look on your website to fit your aesthetic. The best of all is that its FREE!

impulsell

This app really helps my store look good with the color trust badges. I know it will help with conversions when I get potential customers visiting My Store. The fact that its Free is such a bonus. Thank you Ultimate Trust badges.

ifashioness

Great app and Great customer Support , I faced some troubles in pasting the code to my theme , and Lynda was there so ready to help !.. Thank you Lynda !
And thanks for the fantastic app .

MYSTIC RAINBOW GIFTS

i just downloaded this app to my store and i loveeee this app it is so easy to use,and you get beautiful looking payment badges that go well with your store i strongly recommend this app to anyone 10 ⭐ app.