Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

SAMYJU Kaffeerösterei

App works great on my store. Itai from the customer service also was a great help to set things up. Thumbs up..!

Star Story PT

Awesome experience! These guys are super in what they do. The apps are great and the costumer support is really incredible and super fast. 100% recommend.

FreshlyCompoundedSkincare

Fantastic service, extremely patient and apps works amazing. Customer service explained how it fits with my theme and how to implement. very aesthetic also.

Nia & Klair

Encountered some problems with aligning my trust badges, thankfully Ikai was quick to respond and helped me!! I RECOMMEND THIS APP! And its FREE!

SuperBox Media

Best customer care ever. They helped me instantly when I asked for help. Good and amazing app. The best part is, it is free. :)

Kulchud

Excellent support system. Made the set up process smooth and easy. Would without doubt recommend to anyone.

Compra Mais Brasil Importados

gostei muito consegui fazer muitas coisas na minha loja que antes não sabia nem por onde começar me ajudou bastante obrigado

Philip Jones Jewellery

Excellent app, works great and has lots of options to fit the look of the theme. The support is very fast and helpful.

Momo Monster Co

I love the options for the badges and the ability to choose where they appear by adding a simple line of code.

Landorri

Thank you very much for your help! I received an answer very quickly, and they immediately helped me.