Ultimate Trust Badges

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add trust badges.

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

PrizeWear

I found the app to be really simple, really easy to use, 10 out of 10 for that. I also liked the aesthetic value of the badges on my product page. I feel like it improves the trust of a potential buyer. Overall, its great.

Placeways

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app 11 minutes

It gave me a trusted badge as per the payment method that appeared. And it has a lot of badges in its collection, be sure to use the preferred payment method.

BLEMUNT

Location Spain

delivers everything it promises. It is just a few simple clicks and you have everything ready to give more security to your website.

PetitBoudoir.fr

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing app , i really recommend u this. Nice colors badges. And what a fast support.A free app , and do the right job !

At The Cabin Coffee

This app was really easy to add and use without having to dig into coding. I could choose all the payment types I wanted. Thank you!

Anton&Sophie

Location Germany
Time spent using app 35 minutes

Great service. Thanks for helping so fast. Looks great on my website and will surely help making conversions

lemonakoo

Location Morocco
Time spent using app 16 minutes

I struggled a lot with this part, but this app solve my issue and the badges look very clean and we are able to modify every detail as we want

BubbleBite

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app About 2 months

The app is really handy and good working also important to mention is their customer support. They answered in a minute and also helped me to resolve the problem.

ThreadWeird Apparel Company LLC

Excellent app! This app accomplishes what other apps charge an arm and leg for. I have a custom theme, so I needed a little help in installing the code. Support (Xavier) was quick to respond and had it done in no time. Highly recommended! Mike Holm
Owner - ThreadWeird Apparel Company

ThePrintableCo.

Location Australia

Awesome works perfectly, installs no issues and endless choices! Just wish they had a colour afterpay (non card) icon!