Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

TCC Store

thank you so much they helped me when I needed a second great app great support team! highly recommended!

Lights Bottega

I always use this app for trust badges as it is easy to set up and looks good. The Customer Support is super fast, professional and helpful. I needed some help and Itai replied immediately and took care of my requirements straight away. Fully recommend this app and the team behind it.

Laori Drinks

This is a simple but very clever and helpful app. Thank you for this awesome solution. It solves a real problem that we have with our store and will thus certainly help us improve the conversion rate. Thank you!

NewHouse Electronics

Very straightforward with the set up process, and it looks great! I would highly recommend this product to anyone using Shopify.

CardiGirl

Jonathan is a good help. I really appreciate the extra help that you did by going out of your course of work.

Thrivilion

Extreme easy to set up and use, the exact use for what you need - at zero cost.
Very recommended!!!!

Girl Code

So far, so good. I had issue with enabling the app to my store and a staff member, named Itai, was there to assist me within minutes. I just installed the app so I waiting for further results but it really look promising and I can wait to see conversions.

ShopAbex

Needed help moving the trust badge and they did it within 1 hour. Excellent work guys. Recommended!!

Art Academy Direct

This app is awesome!! It's completely free, very very easy to set up and it looks great on the website!

Alex Aurum

This works very well and was easy to add to my shop. The logos are high quality and easy to read. Will keep using.