Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

JOYARS

very easy to use and customer support is excellent, I can say for sure that it is the best I have tried so far.

Happy Days

This app is the best app for badges! I personally want to tank the ultimate trust for able to make this app free I appreciate that. If you don't install this app you're dumb. Your welcome!

MountChroma

Excellent app does what it says on the tin, all the customization you need (colour choice, size, alignment). the best trust badge minus all the tackyness

THE GYM CRUSHER

This app is very straightforward and easy to use. If you have issues with understanding how to add the codes to your theme, Ultimate Trust Badges offers a tutorial video on how to do that. I'm amazed at how easy it is. Plus, it's FREE!!!

DummyMe

Very useful and important app to increase conversion, the support team lightning-fast to respond to any request, they helped me in customizing the Badges placement in less than 30 minutes, the best thing you can use the code to add the Badges to any page in your store like the cart page wich add much more safety impression to the customers, and about all it's free
thanks for the developers

YouFitn

Absolutely love this app. It is free yet very very useful. Thank you so much!!! Highly recommended.

Rutland Stores

Great looking badges and very easy to set up.
Took me literally less than a minute to set up and they uploaded to my product pages instantly.

Bubbly Fingers

Top notch app with top notch support! The badges are of really great quality, wide variety, and FREE! Had a problem with desktop view, but Jonathan managed to fix it within minutes! Thank you!

Brown Sugar Crown

The best trust badge app! The badges have colors and look amazing in my store! Plus, the customer service is awesome! I had an issue with the badges appearing in my store and they fixed it quickly with no problem! Highly recommend!!

Nucosmetic

The app is great and gives much flexibility. The support is extremely fast and friendly. Highly recommend!