Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

Ultimate Skin Kit

awesome! looks so much better on my site. Really think it will make my customers more comfortable purchasing from me as a new site.
Itai was super helpful in bug-fixing some location issues too, as it was appearing at the top of the product page instead of under add to cart. Itai fixed it super fast and now it is perfect!

AmarSons Exclusives

Nice App, very helpful for our company website. Customer support is excellent. Quick and to the point. Helped me setup the shop with a specific issue that required code change in a few minutes.

skopology

This app and their customer service is top notch. Plus they help me remove things that I don't want by troubleshooting. You can get any better than this for customer service!

Hustic.Co

Very useful for beginner to build their professional looking drop-shipping website, thumbs up and hopefully it will be Free Of Charge Forever!

copiaOptima

apps looks realy nice and they helped me istall the code i under 2 min , .........................................................................................................................................................

Future of Sound

Awesome app, awesome customer service, edited the code for me and had it installed in 2 minutes. Recommended

Terra Moderne

Itai was very helpful in setting up the badges for me, and I really appreciated his willingness to show me how to do it myself in a custom theme once he was done. Great service and great app-the badges look promising.

Plucky Wolf

I added this app recently and have to say it didn't work straight away due to the theme I had - HOWEVER the support i received was both quick and effective ! within about 10 mins of me emailing my issue it was fixed and working perfectly THANK YOU. I wish some of my paid apps have this type of support.

Matcha Cafe Bali

Simple, good customization features and easy to use: well done! It's a nice little app that serves well what we need. The one thing that I'd love to see in the future is a little smaller size of the badges.

RoyalChoice Lashes Store

Very easy to set up and configure the Ultimate Trust Badges app. Only one note - I would like to have not just three sizes of badges but a more flexible setting to change badge size. Thanks!