Ultimate Trust Badges

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add trust badges.

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Trend Fitness

Thank you very much for being free. You do not know how much that means! Besides that, it is effortless to use and has all your products covered. I recommend.

October 29, 2019

Trend Fitness I'm so happy that you enjoy our app. Thank you so much for your feedback 💙

MG Natural Skincare

Very easy to use. I am yet to launch my store but I am sure this will increase customer trust. I would definitely recommend.

October 28, 2019

MG Natural Skincare - thank you for your feedback. Me and the team appreciate it 🙌

www.wownovo.com

aWESOMEEEEEEE app.. colourful badges... pROPERLY STACKED. exactly what i needed............................

October 28, 2019

Thank you www.wownovo.com! Cheers for more sales.

Mon Passeport Perso ™

BEST APP, BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE ! THANK YOU SO MUCH LYNDA FOR YOUR AMAZING HELP ! Go for it guys it's clearly a very nice app to use in your shops

October 28, 2019

Mon Passeport Perso ™ you made me blush 😊. Thank you for your feedback!

savysas

i liked the way i could change to a smaller size button and larger txt it looks better on my store product pages .

Thanks savysas team - appreciate it! 🤩

Little Pan

It will be nice to have badge for QuickPay :) Beside that it's great! I'm satisfied by the performance. of the app.

October 29, 2019

We'll add it today 😇 thanks for the request!

Mini Lint Remover

Great app easy to set up, completely free, can change styles of badges also fonts, really happy with this app. Recomend!!

October 29, 2019

Thank you so much Mini Lint Remover team! appreciate it!

Smart Age

Great experience with this app so far. I love the design they provide and their effective assistance. I recommend using it.

October 29, 2019

Thanks Smart Age team 🐻 cheers for more sales!

NASshopping

Just added this to my store and the setup was easy as 1.2.3. I hope it bring me some sales very fast

October 29, 2019

Awesome review, happy to read you found it so easy to install 🐻 cheers! Lynda.

Go-SolarTech

Really easy to install and to use. I tried the app now, and let's see if people trust my shop, so as I trust this app to help to get me better conversion rates!

October 29, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review 🤗 appreciate it! Lynda.