Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

Cat me dog

Great Blessing! This app answers all I need to improve my store's conversion. I recommend it if you need one!

PilotKnot

The APP is GREAT!!! Excellent support team, they helped me in a matter of seconds to setup whatever I needed.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

bitterred

great, I have been testing the application and it works wonderfully, the discounts are made automatically on the payment screen, you can customize the box of the offers and also the text ..... I wish you much success in your future apps

Carathea

I struggled to install this app - the helpdesk was prompt and they even showed me where the code went, which is so helpful. I understand it helps conversions to have the payment icons, so fingers crossed it helps sales !

Juiceitfresh

I had some difficulty setting up and contacted support. Superb response. Super helpful. Had me up and running in no time..

PermanentPerfectionn

I really love this app and the customer service.I was having problems with it showing up and I got with customer service and omg she fixed it lightning fast even when I didn’t like where it was located she got back to me in 5 min and fixed it!! 5 stars for the great customer service !

Wild Oats Home

This app is super customizable, it will blend in with your store seamlessly. I was having trouble putting the badges exactly where I wanted them on my product page and customer support was lightning fast. Great app!

Cosyco

Loved the customer service, quick replies and provided assistance with query! Highly recommend their apps

Material&Things

Quick and very helpful customer service! When selling products online I believe it is very important to show that you are trustworthy, and this app helps with that.

MÖII FEVER

Me gusta mucho cómo quedan los iconos en cada producto. Tienen gran variedad de símbolos para elegir.