Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

Thrivilion

Extreme easy to set up and use, the exact use for what you need - at zero cost.
Very recommended!!!!

Girl Code

So far, so good. I had issue with enabling the app to my store and a staff member, named Itai, was there to assist me within minutes. I just installed the app so I waiting for further results but it really look promising and I can wait to see conversions.

ShopAbex

Needed help moving the trust badge and they did it within 1 hour. Excellent work guys. Recommended!!

Art Academy Direct

This app is awesome!! It's completely free, very very easy to set up and it looks great on the website!

Alex Aurum

This works very well and was easy to add to my shop. The logos are high quality and easy to read. Will keep using.

Daily Suvichar Store

Quickest & most efficient help by Itai. Though this app is free, makes me want to go and check out their other apps because of the customer support. 100% recommended.

My Golf Tech

I LOVE this App!!! You guys have the BEST applications I use multiple apps across MULTIPLE stores and you are by far the best.

Wumbrella™

very good app, with a very good staff that who answered really fast. I strongly recommend it with no hesitation

Home36 Romania

They helped me with a new badge. Amazing !
Thank you !
The app really helps with trust from customers

Wellbag

Perfect app, and support was very helpful for me ! A lot of badges choices, clean, and all ! Thank you