Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Quality&Smile Store

Me encanta esta aplicación. A mis clientes le puedo dar la seguridad que necesitan sabiendo en todo momento que están pagando por una pasarela de pagos segura y fiable.

Grand Attack

Excellent product and service.
I need some help with the installation, but they did it.
Happy with the results.

Fantasy Forge Jewelry

The app is easy to set up and appears to work just fine. I would recommend giving your customers a more secure feeling. As advertised!

Madison Foam

The best Trust Badge for your Store! Really really awesome! Thank you Itai for helping me. Yahoooooooo!

BOHO SHEEK

No mumbo jumbo, the app does exactly what it says. Just love it!No mumbo jumbo, the app does exactly what it says. Just love it!

Knox Dog Toys Official

Fast support:) Love it. They help me a lot. They placed the badges on the products and showed where to find if needed

The Apparel Trove

We added this app and it looks great. Had a tiny problem over a weekend but we received an instant reply that solved the issue. Really recommend this app and the team behind it.

scribbs.co

These trust badges looks great in my store. I appreciate a lot the support service which helped me to place the badges to exact place in my product page and also in the cart page. Nice work and fast response!

Courtney's Cat Shop

I used this app to increase trust in my new store. It was super easy to set up and free which is great for a new business.

Beauty Coco

Excellent app and support. I changed themes and the trust badges disappeared so I contacted support, they immediately responded