Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

The Impact Wear

I had an issue plugging in my trust badge through my new theme, and asked this team for help. Not even a day later they gave me a solution with proof! Love these guys and highly recommend!

CoinConfort

It's really helping and time saver. Thank you so much for this great application.
5 stars totally deserved.

Trece Cielos

I just love it! Easy to install, easy to configure and completely free! The logos in their original version helps to give your costumers confidence to buy your product.

New Zealand's Best

I had a great experience with a rep from Ultimate Trust Badges with a customization issue I needed help with. They were very responsive and helpful. Would highly recommend this app based on my recent experience with their staff.

Ride Rent/Tours

Excelente Aplicación, se recomienda ya que cumple con lo que ofrece y Gracias por tener la aplicación gratis.

Best Cool Seasons

very good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GadgetBite

Nice app, clean and beautiful, looks professional! It's more convincing for the customer to see a nice animation rather than some scammy photos from Google Image!

Random Panda

I wanted to change the location of the badges and customer service took care of it within 24 hours. Very happy and it looks great!

LAONSSHOP

O App é ótimo, trouxe mais seriedade para minha pagina de produto. Eu recomendo! O melhor de tudo que é gratuito e de ótima qualidade!

Cindy's Online Gifts

I have just set up my Ultimate Trust Badges and it was super easy to set up and they look great on my pages.