Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

Shop Personalised Gifts

Very happy and so easy to use. The images of the badges are very good and you have a wide selection. The badges sit well on the product page and do not look out of place. A must for all Shopify stores. Great work all.

Soil of Beauty

Premium service and good instructions! Usually nobody cares about request from a Finnish customer - after all we are a small market. But I got superb and quick response to my messages and they added several badges of Finnish service providers during the very same day! I recommend! :)

Every girl should wear pearls

very easy, it showed best by step on how to get the badge in place. it didnt leave me lost and confused

Mila n Mike

It was super easy to use, and works like a charm! More apps like this one would be great! One click install

Smartviva

the support was really fast, i really recomend this app ! thank you for all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lil Boss & Company

Just downloaded this app, converting from a different one and was having issues deleting the pervious one. Lyndayeah went above and beyond to walk me through step by step to install the new one and delete the old code.

I highly recommend this app.

BTSpeaks

I used this app to add the accepted payments icons below my checkout button. It definitely gives an extra sense of security!

Jikatabi

I like how it looks on my site and how easy it was. The badges make it look a legitimate shopping site.

matluba-store-test-1

The support team is excellent! Love their app. Definitely recommend to use this app. Simple, yet productive.

August 9, 2019

Thank you for supporting our app! Lynda.

Motivation Armor

Very easy setup, automatic upload your custom badge on your page when you enable, you can choose varieties of payments, and many more. Fast, simple and its free

August 9, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! really appreciate it. Lynda.