Ultimate Trust Badges

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

Free

Zeinab Fashion

Awesome App for displaying trust badges. Very easy to use and fully customizable. I'm so far having a nice experience. Loving it!

The Only Gem

I have definitely seen an increase in customer retention and interactions after adding this app and displaying the badges on my webpage. 5/5 would recommend!

neatcell

simple and easy to install and use,just enable and you got it the badges looks ok .its kind help in the store

Delight & Desire

I installed the app and received a welcome email from the team. Had a minor issue with the badge not showing correctly on some of the product pages, but Lynda fixed it for me. Communication was quick and easy. Thank you for this app. Happy!

OskarandNanuk

The support is awesome, Lynda rocks. Thank you so much for the prompt help and enthusiasm..
I absolutely recommend it.

GlassSipper

Lynda and her team went out of their way helping with icons for our website. We recommend them 100%.

LazyPaw

I really like the modern look of these badges, looks more trustful and secure. Would recommend this to others

KINDER NANO

superghjgjhgjhgjhgjhgjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

SupplyDrop PH

Installed this to replace another app. Took minutes to setup. I love how it has features that are available only as a premium feature on other apps. The COD badge is another added bonus. Couldn't ask for more.

Gojira Sdn Bhd

This app is super easy to use and customer service Lynda is very helpful in terms of explaining it. Good job!