Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges | Reviews

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

TEOLAH

I used the app and it helped to boast my online store. I would suggest this app to others who might need something like for their store.

One Deal Fest

Amazing. Clean, flexible, customizable, free. What else can you look for?

Lynda is amazing, helped me out with my problem within minutes, so now I have a beautiful and clean setup on my store! Loving it!

That Pride Shop

I love this app. It is exactly what I needed to tie my shop together and give my customers an ease of mind when shopping with me. Very easy to install and the instructional video was very helpful in getting the badges placed exactly where I wanted them. Definitely recommend!

the art of kids

I think this is actually amazing, saves time coding all your pages, one simple embedded code does the job

Reggie Jewelry

Extremely important app!! Super easy ! The fastest way to achieve customer trust !! love it!! My recommendation to all!

SÓOL SHOP | Compra Online ahora

All my doubts were resolved. thank you LYNDA :P
The icons are perfect and the attention is perfect.
xoxox From Mexico

Goodies Hunter

I loved this app. Is very intuitive, super easy to use and gives you a clean badges design. You guys have a 5+

Well done!

Loja Health Shop

This app is awesome! High quality images to boost your costumers trust. Enjoyed everything about it!

ZUMMI.co

Great app with very responsive customer service! Badges look great, really enhances the product page. Recommended *****

Loja Engenhoca

I use this app and it makes a lot of difference. Fantastic ! Attentive support. recommend to all !!!