Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

Tribeca Bay

Exactly what i was looking for. The app is so easy to install and the badges come with color!! Perfect!

August 8, 2019

We're happy when you are 😇thanks for the awesome review.

AloSwimsuits

Easy to use
  The selection of icons is very wide and impressive
The icons look very good!
Recommend!

August 7, 2019

Glad you like our app! Cheers for more sales.

Chef de Bureau

I just installed the app with the badges and wow that looks great! They are now included with all products and I am curious if it will result in more sales! thank you! No comments so far.

August 7, 2019

Thank you very much for your positive feedback ❤️ cheers for more sales. Lynda.

YouEnvyMe.Club

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! This app gives you ALL the cards to choose from and it's very professional and the color REALLY pops, encouraging customers to buy. Look NO Further. This is IT! I give this App 1 MILLION Stars!

August 7, 2019

1 MILLION "thank you"'s! thank you for the support.

Seeko Direct

Wow, love this app so easy to use. The support team were fantastic, Lynda thanks for all your help.

Northworx Mercantile Ltd.

Exactly what I was looking for. Simple, easy and multiple variations (color and black and white). I wanted something clean and ultra modern that had apple pay and all the main ones. Thank you!

August 6, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words! Appreciate it!

Dronescend

Great app..easy to integrate. They were really supportive in assisting when I had issue with a line of code.

August 6, 2019

Thanks! Always here to help 🐻

Love Your Mom

Simple to setup. I added the app code to my cart page, it looks awesome and I think it had good impact on the checkout process. Definitely recommend.

August 5, 2019

What a cool store name... 😄 thank you for recommending the app.

Sabegn

Amazing support! I had an issue because of my custom theme, and I got a prompt response and just the help I needed. Lynda even sent me a step by step video guide! Thanks for helping me set up the app in my custom theme. Kudos! < 2

August 5, 2019

Thanks for the kind feedback!

Utilitismo

I found this app the easiest one to configure and select the trusted badges. It looks awesome on my product page! thanks!

Thank you so much! 🐻