Trust Badges Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add trust badges.

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Gaming Affair

Love the app, high definition icons for all payments, looks highly professional and well taken care of

October 29, 2019

Thanks Gaming Affair 🎮 appreciate it!

Just Keeping Time

Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this app to set up badges on product pages. It was easy to install and super simple to set-up. Badges look very good and there's a good selection to choose from. I highly recommend!!

October 29, 2019

Thanks for the 5-star review 🤩 cheers, Lynda.

Connected Deals Store

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app and customer service. They have solved my issue in less than 5 minutes. Thank you very much!

October 29, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review, always happy to help 🤩 Lynda.

Objeto Pessoal

Location Brazil

top de mais, resolveu meu problema. recomendo com toda certeza esse app. obrigada aos desenvolvedores desse app

October 29, 2019

Muito obrigado 🙏 appreciate it! Lynda.

ProFitGym

Location Guatemala

It´s so lit! All the available options are high quality and without no doubt this app is way better than any other in its kind.

October 29, 2019

You're lit 🔥🔥🔥 thanks for the awesome 5-star review. Lynda.

BeHOLY®

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 year

Finalmente una buona applicazione. Funziona perfettamente. I miei complimenti, l'ho installata in entrambi gli store che utilizzo.

October 29, 2019

Grazie mille 🇮🇹 appreciate it! cheers for happy buyers. Lynda.

WAGGY WOFFIE

Location Malaysia

Love this app! Customer service respond very fast and good. Excellent and simple to use. Thank you very much.

October 29, 2019

We absolutely love you too. Thanks for the 5-star review, highly appreciated. Lynda.

Simple-E-World

Excellent and simple to use ,beside lots badges to chose for.I recommend this app .
Perfect app

October 29, 2019

Thank you so much! Prefect review! cheers, Lynda.

Tether Tug

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love this app! We wanted to add trust badges to our small company website. This developer's app caught our eye. Free, easy to install and navigate. We put payment badges on submit page. Seemed to busy for our particular shopify theme to include on add to cart page. Plus our theme must not allow for us to embed on the product pages because I could never find "add to cart" in product_template.liquid. Highly recommend!

October 8, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review!
I can help you set up the app in your product pages 🙋
I'll just need access to your store.
Go to Settings > Permissions > Add staff member and then send an invite to lynda@conversionbear.com. I'll need Apps & Themes access.

Cheers for more sales,
Lynda.

NewFastStore

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

This is really great, provide more trust to me costumers, i hope that you can make more app like this

October 7, 2019