Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

matluba-store-test-1

The support team is excellent! Love their app. Definitely recommend to use this app. Simple, yet productive.

August 9, 2019

Thank you for supporting our app! Lynda.

Motivation Armor

Very easy setup, automatic upload your custom badge on your page when you enable, you can choose varieties of payments, and many more. Fast, simple and its free

August 9, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! really appreciate it. Lynda.

Delta Pet

THis app is actually good, it hep me set up badges faster than any other account did, no joke. I installed it, and within minutes, and folowing the youtube tutorial, it helped a lot. WORTH THE DOWNLOAD

August 9, 2019

thanks for the great review, happy you found it useful! Lynda.

MiKlah

I switched from another trust badge app because this one offered color choices and different variants. Customer support is fast and amazing. Lynda responded immediately to my chat to help me with the setup. The trust badges look great on the site.

Zoey's Strawberry Patch Bowtique

The easiest app I've implemented. Developers added additional functionality within an hour of request. Keep up the good work!

Salon Berlin Store

I found it easy to use, and does exactly what it says. There's a wide range of badges to choose from. Liked it

August 8, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! Lynda.

More Wearables

I use the App to place the trust badges into my shop cart. There are other options were you can place the trust badges. I like that I can select from a great selection the trust badges I want to show. I wanted one additional one which was not part of the selection and the support team added it very fast. Great customer service. Since I have a customise theme I could not use the the video tutorial provided by Ultimate Trust Badges and the support team once more was super quick to place the trust badges exactly were I wanted them. Super happy with the result. Awesome support.

August 8, 2019

We love helping merchants! thanks for being so patient. Lynda.

Tribeca Bay

Exactly what i was looking for. The app is so easy to install and the badges come with color!! Perfect!

August 8, 2019

We're happy when you are 😇thanks for the awesome review.
Lynda.

AloSwimsuits

Easy to use
  The selection of icons is very wide and impressive
The icons look very good!
Recommend!

August 7, 2019

Glad you like our app! Cheers for more sales.
Lynda.

Chef de Bureau

I just installed the app with the badges and wow that looks great! They are now included with all products and I am curious if it will result in more sales! thank you! No comments so far.

August 7, 2019

Thank you very much for your positive feedback ❤️ cheers for more sales. Lynda.