Ultimate Trust Badges

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add trust badges.

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

PeakTech Football

Good app, great customer support, it is just a bit laggy sometimes but does the job. Sometimes when you edit your badges it takes time before the changes are reflected on your live site. But it still updates in the end, so I have no complaints.

Oliamette

Overall happy with the app, it was easy to initially install but after I made a few product page updates the badges weren't displaying on the new pages. I had to contact their suppport but they were very responsive and took care of the issue right away.

7daysofsunday

I had some troubles with it showing up on the website but eventuallly figured out that I had to change the code for the product-template-liquid. It works now!

pretty-busy

Cool, it is easy for me to set up. helpful and useful, hope better....................................

Not So Famous

i am really enjoying this app, the customer support team is also friendly and super helpful. a must recommended app.

SIGMA SHOPS

good job Appreciate your effort, and the Application is very useful for every stope and mandatory for sell

spyrtrip

Me gusto ya que nos permirte poner sellos de confianza para nuestra tienda.
Yo les pongo cuatro estrellas .

Tour Kids

muito bom. Recomendo!!..............................................................................

December 23, 2019

Olá 👋
Thank you for the 4 stars review!
Wondering what can we do to make your experience a 5 star one?

Sometimes, things just don't go as expected but I think I deserve a chance to help you fix the issue you had and provide you with great service and make sure you are happy with it.

As you're an entrepreneur yourself, I hope this resonates.

Best,

AnteraShop

Muito bom app, selos de cartões sempre passam mais confiabilidade a loja, fiquei muito satisfeito com o resultado, recomendo.

December 23, 2019

Olá 👋Thanks for the 4 stars review!
Can we do anything to make your experience a 5 star one?

Our team would be happy to help you fix the issue you had and provide you with great service and care.

Best,

Colourwig

it is easy to install, it looks good, the badges are in colour. like this app. helpful and useful....

November 17, 2019

Wondering what we could do to make your experience a 5 star one?
Please feel free to send any feedback directly to lynda@conversionbear.com.

Previous 1