Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

EBENMART

Awesome design. Looks perfect in buy button. I am believing this will work. Recently installed. Wait for the change.

Bestway Evolution

Waoo Thank you so much♥ This App is amazing, and Persons here is so Kind.
They have helped me with the editing of the code, I will definitely continue to use their services.

My Loisirs Créatifs

Application sympathique, elle joue le rôle que je voulais, dommage que les logos satisfaction soit en Anglais

Fusion Battery

I used this app and find this app is very easy to use, easy to install and it looks great on the website. This is a very useful app and I believe this is a must have app for all store. Thanks and well done!

C&S Solution

It is amazing how you guys make it so easier to us after going thru so much a relief is a most. Thanks so much

What Gamers Want

This app made adding trust badges really easy, and they look AMAZING! Big fan. Simple user interface and plenty of design/badge choices.

Lunar Droids

An excellent app and excellent customer service. Highly recommended its helped out my store so much

Piquiry

So far- AMAZING . Se você e Brazuca e esta lendo isso , pode baicar sem do. Ficou show de bola na loja. Vale muito a pena , ficou bem diferente e bem confiável

LiquidationMode.ca

Ok the Conversion Bear team are simply the best! Great apps, best support in the industry. Big thumbs up! We trust everything they do without looking back.

Craft Your Kid

Asked them to help me with implementing the badges and they fixed it within a few minutes. One word: amazing! I am really happy with their help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 78 79