Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

Boutique Sweet Birdie

I love this app! It was very easy to set it up! It looks so nice in my product page! I asked something extra and Itai was very kind to help me. Thank you very much!

WearWyse

I really like how easy this app is!! I just had a small issue with my theme, but the customer support was absolutely on point - super fast, super efficient!!

Crystals By Serendipity

It took 2 minutes to add the App and another 2 minutes to get the badges we wanted uploaded to our store. Awesome.

Jung

Life saviour! App works well, customer service is very helpful too when I reach out for some technical solution. Exceeded my expectation from a free app! Thank you Itai!

ApuNanwu

I have been using this app for weeks now. Great app and i recommend it to store owners. Also great customer support

Jhonnychic

lovely app it does what it says, I have installed this app randomly and find it best to be added budge in product page.

Ultimate Skin Kit

awesome! looks so much better on my site. Really think it will make my customers more comfortable purchasing from me as a new site.
Itai was super helpful in bug-fixing some location issues too, as it was appearing at the top of the product page instead of under add to cart. Itai fixed it super fast and now it is perfect!

AmarSons Exclusives

Nice App, very helpful for our company website. Customer support is excellent. Quick and to the point. Helped me setup the shop with a specific issue that required code change in a few minutes.

skopology

This app and their customer service is top notch. Plus they help me remove things that I don't want by troubleshooting. You can get any better than this for customer service!

Hustic.Co

Very useful for beginner to build their professional looking drop-shipping website, thumbs up and hopefully it will be Free Of Charge Forever!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 89 90