Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

MBE Nails Suisse

This app is wonderful and the team too, they sent informative emails, the apps are easy to set up. I am enjoying it, give it a try, one of the best out there.

amadelfitness

very nice app and a lot of free trust badges .very nice!!!thank you for the experience. I will refer this app

Shop Strength

Great app, so easy to set up with just a few clicks, and its Free!!!! No negatives whatsoever. Looks great

NeoPepper

Great app :) Simple to use, functional, looks good, set in 2 minutes and it's FREE! Recommend to anyone.

AFFORI DESIGN

The app is perfect, installs in the blink of an eye. The widget itself is of a very appropriate size and looks stylish. The support is very attentive, I had a question about the location of my widget, and it was solved in a couple of moments. I appreciate it, thanks!

Brinks Baby

app works great and is easy to use, thanks! bonus that its free too! lot of options for badges and clean images

Market of Home - Ahol otthonra lelsz

I love Conversion Bear app. Simply clever and usable :))
If you want to customize your store you can do that with Conversion Bear

CHEZA PLUS

I use this app to help me get credibility. I just downloaded so I can't say much but this: I needed a badge that wasn't yet listed here. The communication was quick and simple, and when the badge was ready, they notified me. Until now, I love them...

Feggings.com

I used these badges and app to improve trust on my site so it is place near the shopping cart just before a purchase is made

Cyber Verse

Excellent app! I treat apps in my store like I treat apps on my phone. This app is definitely a keeper!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 97 98