Ultimate Trust Badges

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add trust badges.

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

TheMasterWatch.com

I love The settings, Really helpful. Thank you so much for creatis this awesome app. I like the quality of the badges and also settings and motions

Medici Supply Co.

If you want a free trust badge app for your store with excellent, timely customer support- look no further! Thanks, Conversion Bear team!

Primping Your Home

I like the credit card logos showing up bigger than the little Shopify ones do. primpingyourhome.com

elyssacosmetiques

Location France

Très bonne application,facile à configurer et à utiliser. Équipe très professionnelle. Je recommande. Bravo.

Dealslover

Location Germany

Sehr gute App & mega Support! Arbeitet mit mir an meinem eigenen Shop zusammen und verbessert ihn. Vielen Dank!

LUXNGIFT

Location Indonesia

I really love this app! Exactly like what I want for my website! The trust badges really help making my store look even more secure and legit.

REGINA MODA | Borse & Accessori da donna

Location Switzerland

Molto utile come applicazione per i banner di fiducia, supporto molto presente, consiglio a tutti questo!

QUA LA ZAMPA™

Location Italy

Ottima app e ottima assistenza. Che dire consigliata a chiunque voglia mettere in primo piano la sicurezza dei pagamenti

Routines Fashion

Location Netherlands

Itai was very helpfull and gave me a quick solutions for my requests. keep going guys you do a great job!

SwayFits

Great help from Tai , helped integrate the payment badges in seconds ! I am excited to start using this app, it looks super clean on my site it even has klarna badge.. so cool !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 105 106