Trust Badges Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add trust badges.

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ShopMpAlago

Time spent using app 11 minutes

I have just started but I gotta say! it makes me feel much more confident in my store! thank you!!!! and keep rocking!!!!!! From ShopMpAlago

Showi

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great Customer Support, best trust badges app! I received immediately support after having an issue with the badges and I received amazing help and my issue is fixed. Recommend it!

Turkish Hijab Aya

Location Turkey

nice app, make my store more trusted, giving many features that you can adapt it for all websites...

JCD&Co

Time spent using app 7 minutes

I Just love how easy it is to add something so simple but so smart for easing customers, definitely recommend.

jewelrstyle

Location Egypt
Time spent using app 12 minutes

very good i like it i wil recomend to my friend i sure thim like same me i am very happy to this gooooooooooood

My Chubby Friend

Location Italy
Time spent using app 12 minutes

L'ho usato per il mio store, l'ho trovata molto utile. La consiglio perchè mi è stata consigliata dalla persona con cui ho fatto il corso

Twiz.co.il

Location Israel

Thank you very much :) asdasd ads asd jwqoo qwn qnwdo nqwond oiqwndoi qwoind oqnwoid niqodonodoqwndo inwqoidn oiqnwoidqoindqnoi dnw

FragranceOriginal

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Thanks for making it free yet helping me install it correctly! I think this app would help every Shopify e-commerce store.

Puppy Loft

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very ok app, are very quick when it comes to help, are reliable. The icons look super professional..

Progressive Protest

Time spent using app 16 minutes

Installation was a breeze & it worked instantly. So relieved after using other apps that were stupid.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 111 112