Ultimate Upsell

Ultimate Upsell

by Tabarnapp

Upsell Bundles or Add-on Products, Before & After Checkout

Rocky Trade Network

Could have more upsell/downsell features... and an after sale upsell/downsell feature would be nice..

It has got me a lot of additional upsell sales though, so I like it.

I have since moved on to a more flexible app, but I have a lifetime license for ultimate upsell so I'm sure ill be using it more in the future.

King Kong Pet Store

The app was slow to display the upsells at first. Then support told me I could add a script in my theme.liquid file to make it load faster. It worked! I wonder why this script is not there by default , though… Anyway, thanks guys!

Badass Glass

Easy to assign the same add-ons to multiple products. Difficult to configure with ajax pricing for us at least. Overall it looks and functions good.

Chokeshopify

This app was recommended by a friend and I'm very impressed with all the tools available, the well thought admin page and the stellar support. As a new app there are a few things to fix here and there, but the support community via Slack is awesome and very prompt to tackle these issues.
I've only been testing the app for a day but will come back with an update when the trial week is about to expire. Right now it definitely looks like a keeper.