Ultimate Upsell & Cross‑Sell

Upsell individual products, bundles & subscriptions

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Rumbatime

Time spent using app About 1 year

App does exactly as describes and great customer support!

Geekgroks

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I have spent a lot of time searching for the best upsell app and I have tried more than 5 similar apps but none of them are even close to what Ultimate Upsell in terms of simplicity and functionality. It simply works and it covers almost all the bases of upselling. It truly lives up to its name! Keep up the good work and keep improving the app!

Zuberman

Location Israel

Had a problem with the app that the upsells didn't show up.
After asking for help, the support team has done an amazing job and service!
Best customer service I've ever had!

Pitjewels

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is great. The fact that this works so well with no coding is fantastic. I tried a competitor and spent over an hour trying to change theme file code. Couple this with the great support and this is a must have app.

Azureturtle

Happy!!!. That's my Review
I am getting consistent add to carts from the upsell. Easy to use, easy to target.

Many Thanks!

Karmakisscom

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This is the best Shopify Upsell App in the market today in my opinion, and I have tested quite a few.
Super easy set up, great options for showing upsells, and more importantly - amazing support.
I really hope they can continue providing such high level and attentive customer support as this is key for a successful app today.

Vvahandbags

Far too slow on the product search - they do tell me they are working on that. I will try again later as it looked very promising.

UPDATE
They improved the product search a lot the day after I posted what's above. Pretty impressed by the attentiveness. Great app!

1 3 Next