Ultimate Upsell

Ultimate Upsell

by Tabarnapp

Upsell Bundles or À la Carte, Before Checkout or After Payment

The Personal Barber

Used this app for a number of months now and never been very pleased with it. The main issue is that the pop up is soooo slow to load so customer's have already moved on before it comes up.

Also there's lots of issues with it not working if you try to include it in-theme. Particularly at checkout it didn't work at all

And the analytics don't track well. It regularly counts purchases where none have occurred and there's no real analytics dashboard so you can't go in and scrutinise how well it's doing

Sweet Life Planners

This app was great because it allowed to bundle products and have the offer pop up on the products I specified AND in the cart. It converted fairly well. Then it just stopped working. I contacted support and didn't hear back. So when it worked, it was great.

Ohgag Prints

Why is the Upsell on the thank you page not working. I did a test purchase just to test this. :(

Vintage Sunset Optic

It could be a very good app, as the settings are pretty simple to edit.
But it's finally a mess... No automatic recommendation,
And once we create an "A la carte" Upsell, if you select integration into your shop... Be pretty sure it's not gonna work.
Spent hours on it, every single time I created a la carte upsell, with theme integration.
When surfing on the page, once the upsell have been loaded (around 5-10sec!)
It is impossible for a customer to change the pictures of the main item page, nor to switch colors or even to add to cart the main item....
So once their app is loaded into your item page, be sure, that your viewers won't be able to add to cart your main item page... they can only add the upsell items... Which as no sense.
(The issue is On Mobile only, but my store as 90% mobile customers).

So I will uninstall the app ASAP.

Jelli

Has potential but still a way to go before it meets my needs. Popup is very slow 5+ secs. No mobile specific design and I could not get it to work on mobile. The product selection interface is difficult to use. Support is good but not sure why I had to sign up to slack to get support. price is cheap but I guess you get what you pay for.