Ultimate Upsell & Cross‑Sell

Ultimate Upsell & Cross‑Sell | Reviews

by Tabarnapp

Upsell & Cross Sell product add-ons, bundles or subscriptions

Crowned By Jelani

This app is a must have! Too easy to install, great customer support and it works!!!!! Increases AOV!

Sweet Mouthful Mixes

good app that works with recharge to offer upsells - support is helpful and will explain how to set it all up

Chelan Beauty

We just downloaded this app after seeing how it worked on another companies website. We love it. I can't wait to see how it affects our sales. I had issues with the initial set up but Derek with customer service helped me solve it in day and explained to me what could be interfering and now it works great.

Grumpys Tackle

I have been using this app for approximately 8 months. It works as expected after getting over the initial learning curve of setting it up. Any time I have needed help, both during the initial setup and any unexpected glitches that arise, Tabarnapp Support has been incredibly responsive, usually within the hour. I recommend this product.

Amino

Amazing app and amazing customer service. Only one that worked for us and the team helped us customise. Definitely recommend.

DeWitts™ Direct Fit® Aluminum Radiators

Love the app! We've gotten over 100 upsells this year on accessories for radiators we sell. Thanks for making a great app!

Folklor

I wanted to offer customers the ability to have their pieces packaged in a special box (an upsell) and this was the perfect solution. The support was superb and very responsive and they were able to help execute the exact experience I was hoping for.

The Gift Factor

Great app. Gives you the ability to have upsells pretty much anywhere on your site, either in the page, or in a popup or notification. With some basic CSS you can then style it however you want. Add in the ability to have up and downsell funnels and this is definitely the best value upsell app I've used.

Sweet Packs

great upsell up that intergrates with recharge, very helpful support team who are always happy to help

The Accountant Beside You

Allows me so much more flexibility than the Shopify regular discounts. And the support team have been very helpful even when I am the one who messed up.

Previous 1 3