Ultimate Wishlist

Best wishlist app for your customer to add their favorite item

Free plan available

Bar's Bargain Vintage

The app functions perfectly and the support is very helpful! I did not know how to put heart icons at my collection pages and they responded super quick and helped me with it!

TDN

The app works perfectly, the support helps with everything.
I think there could be more customization options, but it worth the price.

Bonny and Blithe

The app was very easy to install and set up. I needed a couple of customisations of positioning, due to other apps we are using, and Bary was so quick and helpful in getting those set up.

Angel's Tienda

This apps appears to be of great value. Time will tell as I just installed it. Support so far has been great. Bary helped me in configuring the wishlist button and placed it where I wanted it.

Diligo

Bary is INCREDIBLE. I can't stress enough how much he has helped me, customizing my store's code, and more. The app is amazing, I've tried so many wishlist but this is what I've always had in mind. Absolute 10/10

Hunified

I recommend this app. The support is very responsive and attentive.
I had to speak with BArry, who helped me to solve my problems.

Foil Me

This app was very easy to set up and when we needed to add the icon to our header, Bary was very efficient in doing so quickly for our two sites. Thank you!

Caoba Brand

Great app, the support has been really helpful, and they helped me fix all the problems about html code etc. I recommend!

Queenie's Pawprints

Most customisable app out of all I've tried (and I've tried quite a few) with a great deal on a free plan! Easy set up, works like a dream, has pop-up notifications and a few options for the wishlist icon - exactly what I've been looking for! The support is amazing! Could not recommend this app more!

PristhyShop

great app very easy to use, got an issue with the zoomed in screen on mobile device, tech support resolve the issue in the next hours after receiving my email, satisfy fully recommend this app.

Previous 1 3