Ultimate Wishlist

Best wishlist app for your customer to add their favorite item

Free plan available

Billies Inks

Excellent! Just what I needed! Easy to install and I wanted to adjust the alignment and Bary was extremely helpful and fixed it for me! Very grateful.

Project Nursery

This app is a wonderful addition to my website. No issues on the install unlike two others I had tried before hand. In addition, I needed 2 minor tweaks and Bary assisted right away. Very pleased, thank you!

Exquisite Designs Home Décor

This app is fairly simple, user friendly, and does exactly what it's supposed to do. I like it so far. I needed some customization done and customer support was always available to help and i got exactly what i asked for. Just wished I was able to do those customizations myself but unfortunately some weren't available in the app settings. Overall, i am satisfied with the functionality of the app. Would recommend.

Zahocho Knives Tokyo

I love this app. Great support, too! (Thank you, Bary!) Even though I have the free version, Bary was quick to resolve my requests. I'm really happy to add this app on my store. Highly recommended!

Jenston Girl

Love the app. it's very lite and can fit into your theme seamlessly. Customer service is awesome. I believe they work thru the night getting the app perfect on my store. Love it! Thank you guys.

svgpopstore

The app works just fine, although it needs more customization options. But the support is excellent and they are always willing to help you and improve whatever is needed in the app.

Bar's Bargain Vintage

The app functions perfectly and the support is very helpful! I did not know how to put heart icons at my collection pages and they responded super quick and helped me with it!

TDN

The app works perfectly, the support helps with everything.
I think there could be more customization options, but it worth the price.

Bonny and Blithe

The app was very easy to install and set up. I needed a couple of customisations of positioning, due to other apps we are using, and Bary was so quick and helpful in getting those set up.

Angel's Tienda

This apps appears to be of great value. Time will tell as I just installed it. Support so far has been great. Bary helped me in configuring the wishlist button and placed it where I wanted it.

Previous 1 3