Ultimate Wishlist

Best wishlist app for your customer to add their favorite item

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ultimate wishlist

Red Monkey

Location Portugal

I'm happy with the application, in the end I had doubts where to install the codes to appear in various parts of the app store, and they solved it for me, thank you for the support, they are fantastic.
I recommend this APP 100%

kruestore

Location India

The support has been really helpful, and they helped me fix all the problems about html code etc. Recommend

Sleepdeprivedxcii

Wow amazing app! Customer support is very lovely, they helped me adjust the look of the wishlist exactly the way i wanted, it looks awesome and is performing very well !

1st 4 Signs

Perfect wish list app, good analytics. You can position the wish list button and also add a heart symbol to your collection grids. Customer support is spot on. Thank you.

SoccerCards.ca

Great app! We wanted to adjust the way the wishlist icon shows up on our site and Bary was able to help us out and do exactly what we needed.

YVDdesign

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app works well and is limited free, so you can test it! There was a small problem, but Bary solved it. Thanks Barry!

Empathera

Phenomenal customer support! I had an issue not with the app itself but with interference from another code on my site and this developer fixed it for me to improve my widget load time by 600%! Wow! The best part of this app is how it lets you customize it with your brand colors making it really a part of your store rather than looking like an add-on. Bary is amazing!

Billies Inks

Excellent! Just what I needed! Easy to install and I wanted to adjust the alignment and Bary was extremely helpful and fixed it for me! Very grateful.

Project Nursery

This app is a wonderful addition to my website. No issues on the install unlike two others I had tried before hand. In addition, I needed 2 minor tweaks and Bary assisted right away. Very pleased, thank you!

Exquisite Designs Home Décor

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is fairly simple, user friendly, and does exactly what it's supposed to do. I like it so far. I needed some customization done and customer support was always available to help and i got exactly what i asked for. Just wished I was able to do those customizations myself but unfortunately some weren't available in the app settings. Overall, i am satisfied with the functionality of the app. Would recommend.

Previous 1 3 4